Jump to content
Kaeya

Chromatica Ball: Ongoing Or Cancelled?

Recommended Posts

I'm still hoping that the CB will be ongoing for this year, because it's going to be huge from what I've heard! It would be a shame if it was cancelled bey9

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Strobo said:

Pretty sure she's given up on this era nicki5

Ngl I lowkey think so too bebe1 Still hoping for CB tho

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snow said:

I really can't see it happening anymore. Not with COVID absolutely wrecking the US. Don't get your hopes up. orangu1

I'm not getting my hopes up I'm just hoping but ok- bebe1

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kim Woodburn said:

Cancelled I hope. I don't want Gaga to do a pop concert ever again. Not after the big dump of a shit that was Enigma. 

Umm what makes you think the CB would be like Enigma- but anyways if you think so then ok bey9

Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt it was ever going to happen. I mean even her choreographer (I think it was him) said they hadn't even planned anything. And that was way back at the beginning of the pandemic rip4 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I doubt it was ever going to happen. I mean even her choreographer (I think it was him) said they hadn't even planned anything. And that was way back at the beginning of the pandemic rip4 

That makes sense- dead1

1 hour ago, Mario Spears said:

i just hope it'll happen.

Ngl I lowkey agree bop1

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, PARTYNAUSEOUS said:

Umm what makes you think the CB would be like Enigma- but anyways if you think so then ok bey9

Because she's an endless vortex sucking creative talent from everyone else void of any original ideas. 

 

Maybe she could bring back the ArtFad Bouncy Castle. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kim Woodburn said:

Because she's an endless vortex sucking creative talent from everyone else void of any original ideas. 

 

Maybe she could bring back the ArtFad Bouncy Castle. 

Honey Gaga is the most original person I have ever seen, but whatever you say bop1

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no thanks he doesn't exist for me. never liked him and i always pretend he never existed. but Chris Brown is THAT King! I'd rather watch Britney, JLO and Gaga in vegas, bc they did it better

Also King Breezy has this: Kitty doesn't have it  And he can pull out stellar performances unlike Kitty: Talent winning again! 🥇💯 Only the greatest male danc

I love CB but.. I have nothing more to say about that pic ewww. Disgusting.  Also his attitude is disgusting. 


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×