Jump to content
Kaeya

Chromatica Ball: Ongoing Or Cancelled?

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Mario Spears said:

Also King Breezy has this:

O2Ijw0jHQSs=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

6a00d8341c7de353ef0168e74b79b4970c-pi

Kitty doesn't have it ny6

And he can pull out stellar performances unlike Kitty:

alex1

Talent winning again! 🥇💯 Only the greatest male dancer and performer since MJ, i fear! mess1giveup3

Kitty is talentless and shes nothing compared to the Supreme King Breezy! 

As if the Grammys mean anything.

 

Defend that useless trash all you want. You're probably synonymous to him anyway. 

 

Like fave, like fan. Trash.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mandy Moore said:

As if the Grammys mean anything.

 

Defend that useless trash all you want. You're probably synonymous to him anyway. 

 

Like fave, like fan. Trash.

But i absolutely hate and disapprove his horrible, problematic attitude. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

But i absolutely hate and disapprove his horrible, problematic attitude. 

IT DOESN'T MATTER CAUSE YOU STILL DEFEND/STAN HIM

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mario Spears said:

But i absolutely hate and disapprove his horrible, problematic attitude. 

DONT YOU SEE HOW FUCKING HYPOCRITE THIS IS? ARE YOU REALLTJIS DUMB?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mario Spears said:

Also King Breezy has this:

O2Ijw0jHQSs=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

6a00d8341c7de353ef0168e74b79b4970c-pi

 

Shit Brown also has several of these oprah15

rs_634x846-180706034550-634.chris-brown.

A true menace to society. When will Katy? oprah15

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Shit Brown also has several of these oprah15

rs_634x846-180706034550-634.chris-brown.

A true menace to society. When will Katy? oprah15

I love CB but.. I have nothing more to say about that pic ewww. Disgusting. 

Also his attitude is disgusting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

I love CB but.. I have nothing more to say about that pic ewww. Disgusting. 

Also his attitude is disgusting. 

Let me ask you a very fair question: don’t you really see how hypocrite it is you call Cardi B and Camila problematic, yet you stan one of the most problematic artists EVER? And don’t come with this “no but his personality is disgusting 🔥🔥🔥” bullshit rip4 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kylie said:

Let me ask you a very fair question: don’t you really see how hypocrite it is you call Cardi B and Camila problematic, yet you stan one of the most problematic artists EVER? And don’t come with this “no but his personality is disgusting 🔥🔥🔥” bullshit rip4 

He also thinks Lana Del Rey is the worst thing to happen to society because she once said something that was interpreted as shade towards Doja Cat (which it wasn't).

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Madonna said:

He also thinks Lana Del Rey is the worst thing to happen to society because she once said something that was interpreted as shade towards Doja Cat (which it wasn't).

It's just so frustrating rip4 I mean, he totally ignores my question where he can eventually defend himself (even though we already know what he is going to say) but he downvotes your post rip4 like how shallow can your personality be? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Kylie said:

Let me ask you a very fair question: don’t you really see how hypocrite it is you call Cardi B and Camila problematic, yet you stan one of the most problematic artists EVER? 

Yes, i think. 

But stop spreading hate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

I love CB but.. I have nothing more to say about that pic ewww. Disgusting. 

Also his attitude is disgusting. 

At least Ed has better music and is a good person unlike CB

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

Yes, i think. 

But stop spreading hate. 

So asking why you behave like you do is "hate"? Just because I'm not "YAAAAAAAAAASSSING FIRE OMG IT'S 2.0" my way around the forum? rip4 Start with yourself, sweetie. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2022 at 8:13 AM, Mario Spears said:

No, your fave is. Go help your fave learn how to sing, dance, write or perform (Dancing may not be Gaga's strongest point but she's extremely talented in every other way and is intelligent unlike your fave) . ny6

Your fav's Vegas Residency is an absolute disgusting mess. Also a pathetic and desperate attempt for her to have her 'Piece Of Me' Vegas Show moment and FAILED. ny6

🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

Brit, JLO and Gaga did it better (and Britney and JLO can dance and put on a show unlike ur talentless flop fave)! ny6

Gaga's a great performer unlike ur fav! ny6

Your fave's music is pathetic trash and always gets panned ny6

And now she came out with another trash song. ny6

STAY PRESSEDT AND OBSESSED ABOUT MY FLAWLESS FAVE!!!!!!! 

qnDwbKm.gif

Poor Kitty 💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣🤣

katy-perry-fail.gif

 

 

On 1/3/2022 at 11:05 AM, Mario Spears said:

Yeah, what choreo? What vocals? 

She's all about productions and themes and in this Vegas Residency she's literally reusing the same old aesthetic, themes and staging. They look exactly like the Teenage Dream era, Chile. 

And i think the only reason she's doing a Vegas Residency is because she's so desperate for attention, bc no one cares about her and desperately wants to revive her career LOL. 

She wants to have her 'Piece Of Me' Vegas moment so badly 😂😂😂😂 

Stupidest and most desperate move I've ever seen by a pop girl 💀. She's sooo LAME 💀💀

But we have to stop spreading hate 🧐 #KylieCONFUSED

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no thanks he doesn't exist for me. never liked him and i always pretend he never existed. but Chris Brown is THAT King! I'd rather watch Britney, JLO and Gaga in vegas, bc they did it better

Also King Breezy has this: Kitty doesn't have it  And he can pull out stellar performances unlike Kitty: Talent winning again! 🥇💯 Only the greatest male danc

I love CB but.. I have nothing more to say about that pic ewww. Disgusting.  Also his attitude is disgusting. 


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×