Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lynk

#1s of 2021 Megarate (Billboard Hot 100)

@Lynk No worries!

1 hour ago, Lynk said:

Hey everyone! The reason there wasn't a results show last week was because there was a bit of a hold up with the results and also cause I was a bit busy. I'm gonna move forward with the Results show in about three hours (9pm GMT). If there's still any interest in this and you guys can make it then let me know.

I can make it!

Ok so we're actually doing this. Welcome to the #1s of 2021 Megarate (Billboard Hot 100) Results Show. My apologies for the late start. Life kinda happened at the last minute but we're here now. I'll tag everyone again to show that we've started then post the results shortly after.

3 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Ok so we're actually doing this. Welcome to the #1s of 2021 Megarate (Billboard Hot 100) Results Show. My apologies for the late start. Life kinda happened at the last minute but we're here now. I'll tag everyone again to show that we've started then post the results shortly after.

Alright! <3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.