Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lynk

#1s of 2021 Megarate (Billboard Hot 100)

1 minute ago, Snow said:

This song and Mood have the same exact vibe
Both incredibly bland and uninspired radio filler songs
bey4

Can Bieber even get a solo hit anymore?
Or heck, can he even make a decent song by himself?
bey4

I swear ever since the decade has started I've only cared for three JB songs and they're all features.

1 minute ago, Lynk said:

I swear ever since the decade has started I've only cared for three JB songs and they're all features.

I'd honestly go as far as to say that he's barely made any listenable solo songs in almost a decade now ellie1 like I liked What Do You Mean? & Sorry.. that's about it. The rest are ALL features.

Just now, Snow said:

I'd honestly go as far as to say that he's barely made any listenable solo songs in almost a decade now ellie1 like I liked What Do You Mean? & Sorry.. that's about it. The rest are ALL features.

The Purpose era really gave us false hope that he had changed lol

1 minute ago, Lynk said:

The Purpose era really gave us false hope that he had changed lol

Changes.. Purpose was his creative peak, how he went from Purpose to THAT, I'll never know nicki5 

Just now, Kaeya said:

I'm not a fan of Adele. Easy On Me is honestly annoying especially since I hear it on the radio 24/7 chi1

Literally one of the best songs of the year. How dare u? clap1

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Can't say I share the love for Easy on Me. I don't dislike it, but it feels very much generic Adele and it's too weak for a lead true1

I'll fight you too. Square up

Spoiler

Jk lol

Just now, Lynk said:

I'll fight you too. Square up

Hide contents

Jk lol

I do recognize that it's hard to follow up something as big and impactful as Hello. Any lead she releases after that would feel weak regardless gaga1 so EOM has that as my benefit of the doubt, not necessarily a bad song but one that's always going to be overshadowed by the artist's other song.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.