Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lynk

#1s of 2021 Megarate (Billboard Hot 100)

1 minute ago, Snow said:

I do recognize that it's hard to follow up something as big and impactful as Hello. Any lead she releases after that would feel weak regardless gaga1 so EOM has that as my benefit of the doubt, not necessarily a bad song but one that's always going to be overshadowed by the artist's other song.

I kinda agree. Hello was honestly one of, if not the biggest songs of the 2010s so EOM would falter in that regard

So we're at the top three and before I post them, just few things

• Thank you to everyone who participated! Seriously, it mean it.
  • Thank you as well for being patient with me and sticking around even when the results show didn't happen on Sunday. Y'all are the best for that
  • @SnowNot you altering the results at the last minute like last year.
1 minute ago, Snow said:

Oh oop? jj2 my mail-in ballot came THROUGH

good 4 u was #1 and All Too Well was #2 until you changed score you gave for good 4 u.

1 minute ago, Lynk said:

It was my pleasure. Here's to hoping the next one I host is less of a chaotic flop bebe1

Well the flop part isn't so much your fault, the forum's been a bit quiet lately and it's tough getting an audience for anything dead2 all things considered, you did a pretty fine job!

Just now, Snow said:

Well the flop part isn't so much your fault, the forum's been a bit quiet lately and it's tough getting an audience for anything dead2 all things considered, you did a pretty fine job!

Quieter than usual if we're being honest rav2

But again thank you

I'm super late but wow, I'm glad that the Paramore reject didn't win! Ms. Aryan Princess came thru with that extended version, Taylor's version!

For everyone who didn't like that I gave Silk Sonic a zero, I really don't like the song. Like, at all. It's too meh to even be considered as listenable. Idk how people could listen to that drag and thought, "Oh this is great!" Seriously.

5 hours ago, Butterfly said:

Ms. Aryan Princess

Excuse me? nicki5 Anyways, you have Snow to thank for that

5 hours ago, Butterfly said:

For everyone who didn't like that I gave Silk Sonic a zero, I really don't like the song. Like, at all. It's too meh to even be considered as listenable. Idk how people could listen to that drag and thought, "Oh this is great!" Seriously.

Maybe cause it is? shrug1Granted it is the same shit over & over again so I wasn't expecting it to win the megarate or anything but I don't think it deserved a zero. You Anthony Fantano comment made me snicker though. This man praised the shit out of the album and gave it a seven dead2

13 hours ago, Lynk said:

Excuse me? nicki5 Anyways, you have Snow to thank for that

Maybe cause it is? shrug1Granted it is the same shit over & over again so I wasn't expecting it to win the megarate or anything but I don't think it deserved a zero. You Anthony Fantano comment made me snicker though. This man praised the shit out of the album and gave it a seven dead2

@Snow Thanks for Taylor's victory!

Seriously, it's not that the album was bad. I like Skate. But there's just too much unnecessary ornaments laid on top of the frankly boring melodies. It's like they know that going all '70s soul could only produce so few creativities with the tunes that they compensated with the extra production stuff. Bruno's voice is very good, that's a fact, but even that isn't enough to make me like the songs. Anderson's parts are good too, but again it's just not for me.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.