Jump to content
Lynk

#1s of 2021 Megarate (Billboard Hot 100)

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Snow said:

This song and Mood have the same exact vibe
Both incredibly bland and uninspired radio filler songs
bey4

Can Bieber even get a solo hit anymore?
Or heck, can he even make a decent song by himself?
bey4

I swear ever since the decade has started I've only cared for three JB songs and they're all features.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lynk said:

I swear ever since the decade has started I've only cared for three JB songs and they're all features.

I'd honestly go as far as to say that he's barely made any listenable solo songs in almost a decade now ellie1 like I liked What Do You Mean? & Sorry.. that's about it. The rest are ALL features.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snow said:

I'd honestly go as far as to say that he's barely made any listenable solo songs in almost a decade now ellie1 like I liked What Do You Mean? & Sorry.. that's about it. The rest are ALL features.

The Purpose era really gave us false hope that he had changed lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lynk said:

The Purpose era really gave us false hope that he had changed lol

Changes.. Purpose was his creative peak, how he went from Purpose to THAT, I'll never know nicki5 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Cardi deserves better
I found the song to be annoying at first but honestly it's grown a LOT on me
gaga1

Same Cardi deserved much much better

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lynk said:

@KaeyaI will literally fight you. How dare you? scream2

  Reveal hidden contents

Easy-On-Me.png

 

I'm not a fan of Adele. Easy On Me is honestly annoying especially since I hear it on the radio 24/7 chi1

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kaeya said:

I'm not a fan of Adele. Easy On Me is honestly annoying especially since I hear it on the radio 24/7 chi1

Literally one of the best songs of the year. How dare u? clap1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snow said:

Can't say I share the love for Easy on Me. I don't dislike it, but it feels very much generic Adele and it's too weak for a lead true1

This ari9

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snow said:

Can't say I share the love for Easy on Me. I don't dislike it, but it feels very much generic Adele and it's too weak for a lead true1

I'll fight you too. Square up

Spoiler

Jk lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lynk said:

I'll fight you too. Square up

  Hide contents

Jk lol

 

I do recognize that it's hard to follow up something as big and impactful as Hello. Any lead she releases after that would feel weak regardless gaga1 so EOM has that as my benefit of the doubt, not necessarily a bad song but one that's always going to be overshadowed by the artist's other song.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can complete the form here. Participants (for tagging)  

Fabulous for a throwback  

The top three  


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×