Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mario Spears

Apparently, Mariah and Janet wrote a song together titled 'If I Can Count The Stars'

It looks like Mariah and Janet have written and registered a song called 'If I Can Count The Stars'. Idk if it's real or fake, but i hope it's real and I'm hoping it will be on JJ's Black Diamond album. Just imagine the Greatest Female Vocalist and the Greatest Female Dancer in one song?!?!? EPIC! INSTANT HIT!!! 🔥🔥

And Mariah is also gonna appear in Janet's documentary. Stay tuned! 

2022 is gonna be A BIG DREAM tbh 🔥🔥🔥🔥🤩🤩🤩

Thoughts? Would y'all be here for it? 

2 minutes ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

They wanted to collaborate back in 2006 I think so this is believable. They are big fans of eachother! 

It's true! 

But just imagine if it finally happens!!! 🤯🤯🥳🥳

And its true, they are friends and love each other. 

It's sad it was discarded at first tbh 😭

3 minutes ago, Kim Woodburn said:

This seems very likely. They've always wanted to work together and with Mariah appearing in Janet's documentary etc it just makes sense. 

Yes.

And i'm right now seeing Mariah trending on Twitter. 

7 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

janet's album is 4+ years overdue meg1 

Facts!!!! 

If its legit I'm going to say that Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis worked on a song with Mariah in the late 90s/early 2000s & she didn't use it. They might have brought the song over to Janet & being a songwriter herself she probably added to it. Then maybe she didn't use it either.

Could be a more recent thing tho idk. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.