Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

poSLAYtions

Drag the Faves Challenge

4 hours ago, Lynk said:

The way you wrote it made it seem like you were saying it was a race plus you literally called a white woman a poc. jj4 The Latin you're talking about had nothing to do with race. It was an outdated version of the word used by western European colonizers to refer to anyone who was a descended of a country that spoke Romance languages (A group of languages that descended from Latin). This was also used to refer to territories said countries colonized. That would explain why so many western countries in Central and South America are considered Latino countries despite not being direct descendants of the original Latin people.

Also, you claim that you know Latino isn't a race yet you called a white woman a poc because she has ancestry in a country full of white people that once spoke a now dead language.... 2+2 does not equal 22 sir.

@Princess AuroraI guess you're a poc now. Welcome to the club king oprah15

Spaniards didn't exist alongside Romans because Spain didn't exist. Much of Europe was considered Roman because of the rise of the Roman Empire. Sure, different cultures existed but much of Europe (including Western Europe) was predominantly Roman.

Somehow I feel that this is all Julius Caesar's fault! Or maybe Augustus, or someone from Rome! gaga1

16 minutes ago, Butterfly said:

Somehow I feel that this is all Julius Caesar's fault! Or maybe Augustus, or someone from Rome! gaga1

When in doubt, just blame white men. It's usually always their fault. true1

Xtina's last album was underwhelming. Just like her entire career.

Britney's live singing is terrible. She should just stick to lipping.

Kylie could have picked better songs for Kiss Me Once. Golden was a boring mess. And Monday Poos should have never happened.

Taylor's new sound and aesthetic is bland. It's like boiled chicken paired with boiled potatoes.

Mariah lost her knack for shady comments and her ability to reach notes.

9 hours ago, Mandy Moore said:

Kylie could have picked better songs for Kiss Me Once. Golden was a boring mess. And Monday Poos should have never happened.

FACTS!! clap3

9 hours ago, Mandy Moore said:

Britney's live singing is terrible. She should just stick to lipping.

Just watch ha dancing her whole body off>>>>>>>>> dancey1

Current Xtina's music IS NOT better than her previous music. That being said, Stripped is actually an overrated piece of nothingy that contradicted its supposed message with her imagery during that era. We love a dangerous woman, but the assless chaps she's worn in Dirrty mv is one of the worst fashion garments in history.

5 hours ago, Butterfly said:

Current Xtina's music IS NOT better than her previous music. That being said, Stripped is actually an overrated piece of nothingy that contradicted its supposed message with her imagery during that era. We love a dangerous woman, but the assless chaps she's worn in Dirrty mv is one of the worst fashion garments in history.

It's the chaps is one of the most iconic. Not my fave tho.

I think her most iconic look should have been the Lady Marmalade look or the pin up girl looks she served with B2B because let's face it her....tanning spree made her look like a fried vodka.

3 hours ago, Mandy Moore said:

It's the chaps is one of the most iconic. Not my fave tho.

I think her most iconic look should have been the Lady Marmalade look or the pin up girl looks she served with B2B because let's face it her....tanning spree made her look like a fried vodka.

Not to mention that the Lady Macbeth collab is an iconic number 1 hit song! Dirrty honestly could only wish to get that acclaim. Better video for Lady Mamalemon too!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.