Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Britney goes nude on Instagram

20 minutes ago, Lynk said:

She's gonna get banned like Rihanna did that one time lol3

She should move to Twitter to post these sort of pics since it’s more liberal gag1 

The irony of some members here...

Criticize her all you want, your opinions are valid. Making it about what should be and what should not be posted on social media is, however, not the strongest approach. It's social media. IG can and probably will remove any nude pics from the software, so there's really not much to worry about. Unless somehow people are going back in time and acting like we cannot easily forget what we have seen OR not seeing it at all.

9 hours ago, Kristina said:

This ain’t it dead2 I’m all for nudity and being comfortable in your own skin etc, but this doesn’t belong on ig 

2 hours ago, zack said:

She's so weird.... You don't post stuff like dis on instagram brit5

Plenty of celebrities have nude photos on IG??? including fotp faves missj1 Why is there a different standard for her ? Because the pics are lower quality and not glammed up?

2 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Plenty of celebrities have nude photos on IG??? including fotp faves missj1 Why is there a different standard for her ? Because the pics are lower quality and not glammed up?

I’d say the same for everyone posting a nude selfie with only an emoji covering their private parts but okay 💀

16 hours ago, Atlantis Princess said:

I haven't seen a single pop girl post her whole body nude with an emoji barely covering her coochie. 

9 hours ago, Miss Icon said:

Male celebs post pics like this many times and nobody calls them crazy or judges them brit5

Well are men supposed to wear bras too?

2 hours ago, zack said:

I haven't seen a single pop girl post her whole body nude with an emoji barely covering her coochie. 

Xtina said, BUY BIONIC BITCH!

2 hours ago, zack said:

Well are men supposed to wear bras too?

Maybe they should.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.