Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Not the brainless gays attacking Britney for nothing

Are you kidding me? She only posted a pic like she did in Toxic and many other magazines. She posed naked several times and yet She's not Okay? lol3 It's funny how some Gay NSFW accounts are clutching their pearls when Britney gets naked. Almost every Female Celeb did the same but HER? lol3 Anyway Trolling or not, that's clownery lol3 

Honestly, though...posting those kind of nudes on IG where minors can see it is not a good luck for her. Her behavior has indeed been kind of erratic. 

Personally, I don't condemn her for it but I know that a person like her will be massively scrutinized (again) and since she has just gotten out of a conservatorship it's definitely for the better if she keeps it a little lowkey, so she doesn't have her rights taken away again. dead2 

11 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Honestly, though...posting those kind of nudes on IG where minors can see it is not a good luck for her. Her behavior has indeed been kind of erratic. 

Personally, I don't condemn her for it but I know that a person like her will be massively scrutinized (again) and since she has just gotten out of a conservatorship it's definitely for the better if she keeps it a little lowkey, so she doesn't have her rights taken away again. dead2 

The point is that This goes to all the other Female Celebrities then. From The Kardashians to Rihanna and many others, they're doing the same thing like Britney rip4 Why should Britney be attacked for that? It just makes no sense and they can't do anything anymore. The behavior is another story but the nudes shouldn't be a big deal. Also Britney isn't for kids either um2 

5 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

The point is that This goes to all the other Female Celebrities then. From The Kardashians to Rihanna and many others, they're doing the same thing like Britney rip4 Why should Britney be attacked for that? It just makes no sense and they can't do anything anymore. The behavior is another story but the nudes shouldn't be a big deal. Also Britney isn't for kids either um2 

Did any of the Kardashians post something like this on IG? Please provide the receipts.

IMG_9932.png?width=340&height=569

No one is dragging her. But as someone who sort of has to prove she is not in need of a conservatorship...this certainly isn't a good look.

She needs to calm down a little bit if she doesn't want the press to start another 2007 witch hunt.

5 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Did any of the Kardashians post something like this on IG? Please provide the receipts.

IMG_9932.png?width=340&height=569

No one is dragging her. But as someone who sort of has to prove she is not in need of a conservatorship...this certainly isn't a good look.

She needs to calm down a little bit if she doesn't want the press to start another 2007 witch hunt.

Kim literally had a sex tape circulating on Social Media last decade you know.... Kendall literally did this, what's the point? It's not 2007 anymore luckily

Just now, Princess Aurora said:

Kim literally had a sex tape circulating on Social Media last decade you know.... Kendall literally did this, what's the point? It's not 2007 anymore luckily

Kim's sex tape wasn't circulating on IG, come on now!

and neither Kendall nor Kim were under a conservatorship before posting this. 

Britney has to prove literally that she can live on her own without someone watching over her and from what we've seen so far on her social media...she's giving the impression that she's mentally a bit unstable. Should I remind you of the incident where she burnt down her gym because she forgot a few candles in there? dead2 

I personally am not a fan of censorship. I don't think there is a problem with nudity but the US is extremely conservative in that regard and they will drag her to hell and back again if she continues this weird behavior. Right now, that's literally not what she needs.

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Kim's sex tape wasn't circulating on IG, come on now!

and neither Kendall nor Kim were under a conservatorship before posting this. 

Britney has to prove literally that she can live on her own without someone watching over her and from what we've seen so far on her social media...she's giving the impression that she's mentally a bit unstable. Should I remind you of the incident where she burnt down her gym because she forgot a few candles in there? dead2 

I personally am not a fan of censorship. I don't think there is a problem with nudity but the US is extremely conservative in that regard and they will drag her to hell and back again if she continues this weird behavior. Right now, that's literally not what she needs.

I didn't say that but still it was available everywhere. in my opinion this shouldn't be a big deal. I don't know about other personal details because I didn't follow Britney's life since Conservatorship ended but I don't think it's much of a problem If she takes pics like that. About other behaviors, I can't say anything else. I just find hypocritical because it's not the first time she's doing it and many others do it as well. I understand that Legal problems could happen but it won't be because of this. Also the account who judged her is also a NSFW one just saying lol3 

While I agree with what @Madonnasaid misogyny also plays a part in this. A lot of gay men (including fem gay men) are incredibly misogynistic.

4 minutes ago, Kylie said:

I wonder if they would be saying the same if a hot boy was doing this true1 

Let someone like Shawn Mendes or Charlie Puth post a nude on IG and they'd eat it up, no problem.

18 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Let someone like Shawn Mendes or Charlie Puth post a nude on IG and they'd eat it up, no problem.

Ikr rip4 

Well to Shawn we can say: “It’s giving Britney” ari5 

Why the thread talks about gays being sexist? Not only gays were rotting under her IG post spamming hate. nicki5 Tbh i don't have with nudity but she should post more flattering photos at least. nicki5 These photos were cute:

TVLXPEUZG2E7RGTFTGGUPPQP2Y.png schema_org_16_9.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.