Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Not the brainless gays attacking Britney for nothing

Also, she's so much active on IG, like, isn't she free to do whatever she wants now? Can't she go and have time with her kids or idk yet? I open IG and see her reposting  posts that IG banned 24/7. nicki5

8 minutes ago, Shego said:

Also, she's so much active on IG, like, isn't she free to do whatever she wants now? Can't she go and have time with her kids or idk yet? I open IG and see her reposting  posts that IG banned 24/7. nicki5

I have no idea honestly rip4 I was just pointing out that her pics shouldn't be a big deal and yes, they should be more stylish. I agree with you. Some of them look like they came out of a Snapchat story but there's nothing wrong with that true1 I think she's free to do whatever she wants just like the other Celebrities

1 hour ago, Shego said:

She did spent time with her kids two times since the conservatorship ended that we know of since she posted videos on IG. They went to museums and artsy places. 

I just think she has a lot of pent up frustrations and trauma because she hasn't been allowed to talk about her experience for 13 years and now she's just kind of ranting letting it all out. She uses IG as a diary almost to let things out of her system. Which can be good or bad. 

The problem with her photos I think is that they're so low quality and so un-glammed up that it looks kind of trashy. I bet if she hired a professional photographer and arranged the place a bit even her nude photos wouldn't raise so much eyebrows or people questioning her mental capacity. 

I just think it's disturbing how women can only show their body for money so they can be sexualized in the public eye, but not for free when they feel comfortable in it and they genuinely want to show it. That's pretty disturbing. This isn't only related to Britney cause even If it was another woman, I'd say the same.

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

Honestly, though...posting those kind of nudes on IG where minors can see it is not a good luck for her. Her behavior has indeed been kind of erratic. 

Personally, I don't condemn her for it but I know that a person like her will be massively scrutinized (again) and since she has just gotten out of a conservatorship it's definitely for the better if she keeps it a little lowkey, so she doesn't have her rights taken away again. dead2 

Perfectly said.

If she wants to post stuff like this there’s Twitter damn even OF - no shade, I would possibly even subscribe but yeah. My feelings are VERY mixed. 

32 minutes ago, Miss Icon said:

It's just pure misogyny. Countless male celebs have posted similar pics on Instagram, and not a single person questions their mental health, the thought wouldn't even cross their mind...

Who from A star male celebrities posts their nudes on IG? Give me few examples please cause I can’t think of any. 

It’s not misogyny. I’m actually worried about her. 

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

No one is dragging her. But as someone who sort of has to prove she is not in need of a conservatorship...this certainly isn't a good look.

She needs to calm down a little bit if she doesn't want the press to start another 2007 witch hunt.

what are you talking about? the conservatorship has been terminated, she doesn't need to prove anything. Why are you acting like she's on "probation" or something? brit4 

25 minutes ago, fab said:

use google bestie 

Hide contents

maluma-2.png

4E9A858400000578-5997655-image-a-1_15326

Is he mentally okay? Omg he shouldn’t be doing this, it looks so bad on him !!!

gaga12 

I wouldn’t say she’s not okay or that her behavior is erratic at all, after being robbed of her freedom for 13 years I completely understand where she’s coming from. I just don’t think photos like that (especially from public figures with a huge following of all ages) belongs on ig. I feel like a nude photoshoot done in a more classy (for a lack of a better word) is a bit different than a nude selfie in the mirror with only an emoji covering your private parts.

I’d never hate on Britney and I do understand where she’s coming from and why she feels the need to express herself freely, whatever that means to her. It doesn’t have anything to do with her mental health or her capacity at all and people constantly looking for reasons to call her crazy or whatever should get a hobby. But that picture was not it.

The puritanism of some members here... I can't. gaga1

She posted a nude pic with stickers covering her tits and vag. Ain't no big deal. Her conservatorship has been terminated. She's free. Criticize her all you want but linking it to her previous situations when she was unfairly put into a conservatorship that she never wanted IS NOT the way to go. Also, shame that Britney has tits and vag instead of pecs and cock, am I right? gaga1

5 hours ago, fab said:

use google bestie 

Reveal hidden contents

Believe me, I used it and my results were… different let’s say. 

These pictures ain’t bad though. He’s not even naked. I asked for real full frontals. The last instance I can think of was a time when The Game (rapper) posted a pic with a full meat print (erected) in his boxer briefs and his account was banned. 

8 hours ago, Butterfly said:

The puritanism of some members here... I can't. gaga1

She posted a nude pic with stickers covering her tits and vag. Ain't no big deal. Her conservatorship has been terminated. She's free. Criticize her all you want but linking it to her previous situations when she was unfairly put into a conservatorship that she never wanted IS NOT the way to go. Also, shame that Britney has tits and vag instead of pecs and cock, am I right? gaga1

You don’t get the point, I guess. No one is criticizing her for doing what she did.

We're simply worried that OTHER PEOPLE will consider if she’s mentally stable enough to not be in a conservatorship. Why is that so hard to get for some of yall?

I think everyone here is on her side and supports that she can do what she wants. However, if she wants to avoid trouble or her IG getting banned, posting these kind of images on OnlyFans would probably be a better decision.

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

You don’t get the point, I guess. No one is criticizing her for doing what she did.

We're simply worried that OTHER PEOPLE will consider if she’s mentally stable enough to not be in a conservatorship. Why is that so hard to get for some of yall?

I think everyone here is on her side and supports that she can do what she wants. However, if she wants to avoid trouble or her IG getting banned, posting these kind of images on OnlyFans would probably be a better decision.

I get your point. All I think is that posting a pic like that on Instagram isn't a proof of insanity cause all the rest on Social Media would be considered as such. Of course, it's obviously different for the other behaviors you mentioned. Also Britney did it countless of times from photoshoots and Music Videos so this shouldn't come as a surprise at all, she once flashed her pussy out just saying rip4 . My thread was about how funny certain accounts/people that literally post Adult content are the first ones to talk against a Celebrity. It's like the kettle calling the pot at this point lol3 

7 hours ago, Urbi said:

These pictures ain’t bad though. He’s not even naked. I asked for real full frontals. The last instance I can think of was a time when The Game (rapper) posted a pic with a full meat print (erected) in his boxer briefs and his account was banned. 

He's naked except covering his genitals, how is that different to Britney's photo? You just don't see anything wrong with it because you find him attractive and aesthetically pleasing vs. 40 year old Britney. Like don't get me wrong, I agree with Kristina that professionally done photos would look better. But other celebs like Liam Payne, Charlie Puth, etc. post tacky near-nudes from their camera roll all the time and no one bats an eye lol3 

54 minutes ago, fab said:

He's naked except covering his genitals, how is that different to Britney's photo? You just don't see anything wrong with it because you find him attractive and aesthetically pleasing vs. 40 year old Britney. Like don't get me wrong, I agree with Kristina that professionally done photos would look better. But other celebs like Liam Payne, Charlie Puth, etc. post tacky near-nudes from their camera roll all the time and no one bats an eye lol3 

Her genitals are covered with an emoji and his pic looks like from some photoshoot so I guess it’s more tasteful? Plus he didn’t just got out of conservatorship? You think I defend this sort of behaviour cause I’m creaming over him? Absolutely not, he’s not even my type LOL he’s too pretty gag1 I do agree also with what Kristina said. Liam Payne and Charli Puth dont have as much media attention as Britney - she will be scrutinised no matter what she’s gonna do and these sort of pics are not helping the case. All I pray for is that she won’t take it too personal and she’s alright mentally. That’s what I was trying to say. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.