Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Not the brainless gays attacking Britney for nothing

15 hours ago, Urbi said:

Who from A star male celebrities posts their nudes on IG? Give me few examples please cause I can’t think of any. 

It’s not misogyny. I’m actually worried about her. 

Justin Bieber, Channing Tatum, Usher, Maluma, Liam Payne, Colton Haynes, Darren Criss, to name a few… 

It is misogyny. None of y’all worried about these men when they post nudes lol

1 hour ago, fab said:

He's naked except covering his genitals, how is that different to Britney's photo? You just don't see anything wrong with it because you find him attractive and aesthetically pleasing vs. 40 year old Britney. Like don't get me wrong, I agree with Kristina that professionally done photos would look better. But other celebs like Liam Payne, Charlie Puth, etc. post tacky near-nudes from their camera roll all the time and no one bats an eye lol3 

I don’t follow either of them but if that’s the case I think that’s just as bad btw

34 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Her genitals are covered with an emoji and his pic looks like from some photoshoot so I guess it’s more tasteful? Plus he didn’t just got out of conservatorship? You think I defend this sort of behaviour cause I’m creaming over him? Absolutely not, he’s not even my type LOL he’s too pretty gag1 I do agree also with what Kristina said. Liam Payne and Charli Puth dont have as much media attention as Britney - she will be scrutinised no matter what she’s gonna do and these sort of pics are not helping the case. All I pray for is that she won’t take it too personal and she’s alright mentally. That’s what I was trying to say. 

Helping which "case" though? There is no case rih14 she shouldn't post pictures because of media scrutiny? Britney has been in this business for nearly 25 years... after everything she's been through, I don't think she's gonna be rattled by some tabloids writing negatively about her instagram postslol3 

2 hours ago, fab said:

Helping which "case" though? There is no case rih14 she shouldn't post pictures because of media scrutiny? Britney has been in this business for nearly 25 years... after everything she's been through, I don't think she's gonna be rattled by some tabloids writing negatively about her instagram postslol3 

Well that’s what literally PUT HER IN CONSERVATORSHIP don’t you understand that dead1 

2 hours ago, Miss Icon said:

Justin Bieber, Channing Tatum, Usher, Maluma, Liam Payne, Colton Haynes, Darren Criss, to name a few… 

It is misogyny. None of y’all worried about these men when they post nudes lol

Nudes. Actual nudes like y’all said. Not paparazzi taking photos of them naked and selling to press nudes. 

It’s a misogyny cause I’m genuinely worried for her - make it make sense

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

You don’t get the point, I guess. No one is criticizing her for doing what she did.

We're simply worried that OTHER PEOPLE will consider if she’s mentally stable enough to not be in a conservatorship. Why is that so hard to get for some of yall?

I think everyone here is on her side and supports that she can do what she wants. However, if she wants to avoid trouble or her IG getting banned, posting these kind of images on OnlyFans would probably be a better decision.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Britney is in a curiois scenario where she wants to express herself more than ever, while she's also being scrutinized by the legal system. 
And it must be frustrating, tho: she's actually free after more than a decade of abuse, but still has something to prove not to the fans or the GP, but to the authorities who are looking at her case very closely after the conservatorship ended.

No one wants that to return. God knows we all want to see her being fine and well. And damn, these pictures even make me happy. But I would prefer if she keeps it lowkey and silent for a while instead of being so transparent if that means that she will keep her freedom.

I hate me for saying this 'cause I love that she's not playing the victim (unlike some other faves for the bare minimun) and is embracing life like the badass she is. But Britney, please, just keep it low for a bit. At least during yout first months of freedom. Once this thing slows down, come back and do whatever you want. We want you exactly like this FOREVER, and in order to get that, just stay away for a while and don't give your abusers any reason to attack. The legal system is broken, we know it could backfire.

8 hours ago, Mandy Moore said:

No judgement here about taking nudes. But could she at least made more glam and less frumpy? 

See. This is how you criticize her posts. It's really about the glam vs taken from phone camera type of discussion that we should have, not a "she should be more restrained, people/authorities are looking at her, etc." The latter is a dangerous way to review this thing.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.