Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Amanda Laura

Is I Heard You’re Married Girl About Ariana?

The Weeknd dropped his latest masterpiece Dawn FM this week and one of the tracks “I Heard You’re Married Girl” has a lot of fans wondering could this be about Ariana? They collaborated on a few songs recently and she definitely did get married last spring. Do we think it’s just a coincidence or could it be true? Ariana does have a reputation amongst gossip blogs for being a serial cheater. I hope this isn’t true but it seems to make too much sense. What are everyone else’s thoughts ? 

1 hour ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Is the only evidence the fact they've worked together and she got married last year? 

Theres a ton of lyric parallels, Lil Wayne does have a line that says "make me your obvious" and obvious is an Ariana song about Dalton. Then The Weeknd says "You manifested this but girl I blame myself" Ariana says "manifest it I finess it " in just like like magic, thence says "I knew it was too good to be true"  from her song someone  like u she says "baby this time please dont be too good to be true. He says "I see you drowning in the purple lights" they had purple lights on their performance of Save Your tears together. 

Got all this from a til Tok by @snappedbyari 

1 hour ago, Amanda Laura said:

Theres a ton of lyric parallels, Lil Wayne does have a line that says "make me your obvious" and obvious is an Ariana song about Dalton. Then The Weeknd says "You manifested this but girl I blame myself" Ariana says "manifest it I finess it " in just like like magic, thence says "I knew it was too good to be true"  from her song someone  like u she says "baby this time please dont be too good to be true. He says "I see you drowning in the purple lights" they had purple lights on their performance of Save Your tears together. 

Got all this from a til Tok by @snappedbyari 

Such a reach - people have too much time on their hands. 

On 1/10/2022 at 12:54 PM, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Such a reach - people have too much time on their hands. 

tbh its probably just about any one girl and him wanting the kind of relationship that Ariana has.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.