Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

champagneapplause

Lady gaga is a flop

She only sold a million copies in a week in the us with bts because it was really inexpenisve i think its a poor quality dance rock album marketed towards the lgbtqia+ community. Thats’s why its only 4x platinum and has been out for over 10 years. I do enjoy Artpop however gaga had a lot of things working against her. Her former manager troy carter left days before its release. I think that could’ve been because gaga was focusing on the artistic aspects of the album but her former manger wanted to focus on the commercial aspect. Do what u want ft. R Kelly with Kelly’s criminal record of you know what didn't look to good. On lady gaga’s artrave tour she purposely had someone throw up paint on her. Which people didn’t like too much. Lady gaga’s album coming out in 2013 we can assume was overshadowed by albums beyoncé’s Beyoncé Visual Album, Katy Perry’s Prism, Taylor Swift’s Red (which ik says it was released in 2012 but some singles were released in 2013). Applause being the lead single to me was odd because aura is the lead off track to the album and the last song to complete trilogy paparazi, telephone, aura. Also there definitely shouldve been more singles and music videos. Gaga even stated herself in a teaser video that artpop was going to flop so maybe artpop and her other flopping albums after that are all apart of some master plan.

7 hours ago, champagneapplause said:

She only sold a million copies in a week in the us with bts because it was really inexpenisve i think its a poor quality dance rock album marketed towards the lgbtqia+ community. Thats’s why its only 4x platinum and has been out for over 10 years. I do enjoy Artpop however gaga had a lot of things working against her. Her former manager troy carter left days before its release. I think that could’ve been because gaga was focusing on the artistic aspects of the album but her former manger wanted to focus on the commercial aspect. Do what u want ft. R Kelly with Kelly’s criminal record of you know what didn't look to good. On lady gaga’s artrave tour she purposely had someone throw up paint on her. Which people didn’t like too much. Lady gaga’s album coming out in 2013 we can assume was overshadowed by albums beyoncé’s Beyoncé Visual Album, Katy Perry’s Prism, Taylor Swift’s Red (which ik says it was released in 2012 but some singles were released in 2013). Applause being the lead single to me was odd because aura is the lead off track to the album and the last song to complete trilogy paparazi, telephone, aura. Also there definitely shouldve been more singles and music videos. Gaga even stated herself in a teaser video that artpop was going to flop so maybe artpop and her other flopping albums after that are all apart of some master plan.

Go off oprah15 

Omg what?! These points are all so original and new I’ve never considered a single one before! And the facts you brought to the table?? Like how Gaga had people throw up on her? WHAT?! OBSURD!!! meg1

Spoiler

Sis most of us were already years-long into Gaga’s career when this happened, were you born in 2013?…. Like….

Spoiler

Also this is all sarcasm I’m a STAN for the SWINE performance 🐷 

15 hours ago, champagneapplause said:

Pop off sis clap1

2 minutes ago, Equals = said:

I would've never signed up for an account since I would've been around 7 or 8 at the time this thread is created in 2013

Same here I wouldn't have signed up for FOTP in 2013 because I would have been 5 or 6-

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.