Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Gaga faces backlash after clip of her being 'rude' to Zendaya resurfaces

Y’all know that Gaga is not my favourite person on planet Earth but why the hell is gen Z so dramatic? “Tossing her mic to Zendaya” - Gaga literally passed her mic to Z so she could hold it? Zendaya back in the day was a Disney Channel star - why would Gaga even know who she is(she’s not DC’s target demographic)? She took a picture with her friend who also seems to be an interviewer - I really don’t see anything bad or rude coming from Gaga. Someone enlighten me, please! 

5 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Y’all know that Gaga is not my favourite person on planet Earth but why the hell is gen Z so dramatic? “Tossing her mic to Zendaya” - Gaga literally passed her mic to Z so she could hold it? Zendaya back in the day was a Disney Channel star - why would Gaga even know who she is(she’s not DC’s target demographic)? She took a picture with her friend who also seems to be an interviewer - I really don’t see anything bad or rude coming from Gaga. Someone enlighten me, please! 

This true1

Who would have though that a person acused of romanticing rape on her work just to get press, and using mental health issues as a promotional tool, would mistreat an underage girl in an attempt to not lose the spotlight of a red carpet. Unexpected, really.

6 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Who would have though that a person acused of romanticing rape on her work just to get press, and using mental health issues as a promotional tool, would mistreat an underage girl in an attempt to not lose the spotlight of a red carpet. Unexpected, really.

Who said that Gaga's ever romantized rape when she was raped herself? dead2

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.