Jump to content
Snow

Gaga faces backlash after clip of her being 'rude' to Zendaya resurfaces

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Stan Twitter finds new shit to be fake mad at every day. Like go find hobbies or something.

Ikr? Like Gaga and Z are both very talented, why compare them? dead2

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kim Woodburn said:

Is anyone comparing them? I thought Zendaya was an actress? 

Stan Twitter is comparing Z and Gaga for their acting skills when that's literally not even relevant dead2

Link to post
Share on other sites

Y’all know that Gaga is not my favourite person on planet Earth but why the hell is gen Z so dramatic? “Tossing her mic to Zendaya” - Gaga literally passed her mic to Z so she could hold it? Zendaya back in the day was a Disney Channel star - why would Gaga even know who she is(she’s not DC’s target demographic)? She took a picture with her friend who also seems to be an interviewer - I really don’t see anything bad or rude coming from Gaga. Someone enlighten me, please! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Y’all know that Gaga is not my favourite person on planet Earth but why the hell is gen Z so dramatic? “Tossing her mic to Zendaya” - Gaga literally passed her mic to Z so she could hold it? Zendaya back in the day was a Disney Channel star - why would Gaga even know who she is(she’s not DC’s target demographic)? She took a picture with her friend who also seems to be an interviewer - I really don’t see anything bad or rude coming from Gaga. Someone enlighten me, please! 

This true1

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Kylie said:

People like to make trouble about everything these days

Agreed, and it's only getting worse lol3

OT: Do you like my new set? <3

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kim Woodburn said:

Is anyone comparing them? I thought Zendaya was an actress? 

she released an album in 2013 jj2 

it was quite good jj2 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Who would have though that a person acused of romanticing rape on her work just to get press, and using mental health issues as a promotional tool, would mistreat an underage girl in an attempt to not lose the spotlight of a red carpet. Unexpected, really.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Who would have though that a person acused of romanticing rape on her work just to get press, and using mental health issues as a promotional tool, would mistreat an underage girl in an attempt to not lose the spotlight of a red carpet. Unexpected, really.

Who said that Gaga's ever romantized rape when she was raped herself? dead2

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stan Twitter finds new shit to be fake mad at every day. Like go find hobbies or something.

"zendaya is making history in acting"    "zendaya a respected actress"   She was in fucking Spider-Man movies and Space Jam.   Dune was a great movie and it wasn't even about her.    

Not true. She removed it much later after people explicitly pressured her to do so. Her being drunk and smoking cigs is an excuse for making that twisted and nasty video? Then, after a year or tw


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×