Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Pussycat Dolls members: Nicole cancelled the reunion tour without telling us

_109911220_crop-pcd-embargod.jpg

Pussycat Dolls members Jessica Sutta and Carmit Bachar say that lead singer Nicole Scherzinger canceled the group’s reunion tour without telling them, according to a social media post from the pair, who claim the first they learned of the cancellation was in the singer’s Instagram Story.

“We want to say how incredibly disappointed we are to learn of an announcement made on Instagram that the Pussycat Dolls reunion tour is canceled,” Bachar and Sutta said in a joint statement posted to their Instagram accounts on Saturday. “As of now, there has been no official notification of that. Either way, it seems as though it’s the end of a chapter to an incredible, life-altering experience filled with some awesome memories that we will forever be grateful for.”

Robin Antin, the group’s longtime manager, also cast Scherzinger’s announcement as being rogue in nature. Antin wrote, “Myself and all the girls have been waiting on the rescheduled reunion tour dates for a long time, all of us working so hard to make it happen. All of us have made personal & financial sacrifices, but that’s what it takes to be a team player in a ‘BAND.'” Antin continued, “Let’s not forget there are five other members of this group who I care for deeply, who deserve to be heard … there are truths to this situation, I just hope one day they see the light.”

x

Even the inhabitants of North Sentinel Island saw this coming... Nicole is so talented, but she's also evidently narcissistic and untrustworthy. 

53 minutes ago, Kylie said:

When will Nicole ever learn? jj4 

The fact the other girls didn't have a single vocal line on "React" should've been a warning this was going to happen... 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.