Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

Flop to Bop Season 2 (CANCELLED)

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110cc67d522203e91692

Welcome to the 2nd season of Flop To Bop! We're back again with less contestants than usual, so expect this one to be short. The winner of this round will face off against ARTPOP in the semifinals (yes the semifinals after the only round ever in this season jj2)

Anyways, for our first match, we have Girls Aloud (@Kim Woodburn) who will be up against Madonna (@Cher). You will have 1-2 days to submit your performance and photo from your chosen eras. Good luck! ;)

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4787x0dvgujovcaab1nb

And our contestants for this round have submitted their performances and photos! Please submit all votes in the next 1 or 2 days if possible. And also, it is required to listen to both of these albums if you haven't yet. If you did, great, but if not, please do so. You're also allowed to listen to them again if you have listened to them. You and the judges scores will be added up.

Anyways, here's the form. The judges will get a separate form.

Here's the albums for each one in this round. If you don't use Spotify then google them up on YouTube

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Equals = said:

@Kylie@Harry.

Hey! Just so you know, I'm not sure if you guys are done with both albums. But if you are done, can you vote on the form that I posted on Saturday? Thanks

Is it okay if I do this on wednessday? gaga1 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.