Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Autumn Variations

Flop to Bop Season 2 (CANCELLED)

giphy.gif?cid=5a38a5a2n0kito60cg7vcpnoqi6kpux8udqq590f2fuiw68i&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I didn't meant to keep you waiting, did I? Because it's time to see who's moving on, according to the forms!

This was a battle of @Kim Woodburn against @Cher, or, in this case, Girls Aloud against Madonna. So let's take a look at both forms, shall we?

First up, the opening tracks. Each one was evenly split, so this means both of them got 3 points as a result.

For second tracks, Close To Love was chosen over Gang Bang. Girls Aloud now have 7 points, while Madonna has 5 points.

Next up were the third tracks. Again, this was evenly split. Nevertheless, Girls Aloud is on the lead.

However, as it turns out, Turn Up The Radio was a bop compared to Girl Overboard, according to the forms. Each of them are tied, again.

Then there was a divide over which tracks were better. All the contestants chose Can't Speak French, while both judges chose Give Me All Your Lovin'.

Somehow, every judge and contestant think that Black Jacks was better than Some Girls. Girls Aloud is at a lead.

While it was evenly split amongst judges, 3 contestants thought that Control Of The Knife was a bop. I have a feeling that Tangled Up will move on.

But as it turns out, I Don't Give A got a total of 4 points amongst 3 contestants and one judge. Nevertheless, it seems that Girls Aloud might move on. Which was true, because What You Crying For was also considered a bop as well. Madonna appears to be losing by 14 points.

Even if Love Spent got 5 points from 3 contestants and both judges, MDNA is losing.

It feels evenly split for Damn against Masterpiece, as each one got 3 points. 

The final tracks of each album were seemingly even.

While Girls Aloud's photo got more points, Madonna's performance was as well.

And we've gotten a comment from someone, which says:

Thanks for introducing me to the Girls Aloud album, it's great!

But it's obvious who won. By 51-39 points it's...

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

cover-Girls_Aloud_Tangled_Up.png

@Kim Woodburn! Sorry @Cher you have been eliminated from Flop To Bop.

Oh wow, i'm pleasantly surprised. Ngl i was expecting everyone to slander G.A. ari11

I probably could've picked a better performance but i chose that one since it has an authentic feel, vocals/visuals were on point and Cheryl sings on key. 

1 hour ago, Equals = said:

giphy.gif?cid=5a38a5a2n0kito60cg7vcpnoqi6kpux8udqq590f2fuiw68i&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

I didn't meant to keep you waiting, did I? Because it's time to see who's moving on, according to the forms!

This was a battle of @Kim Woodburn against @Cher, or, in this case, Girls Aloud against Madonna. So let's take a look at both forms, shall we?

First up, the opening tracks. Each one was evenly split, so this means both of them got 3 points as a result.

For second tracks, Close To Love was chosen over Gang Bang. Girls Aloud now have 7 points, while Madonna has 5 points.

Next up were the third tracks. Again, this was evenly split. Nevertheless, Girls Aloud is on the lead.

However, as it turns out, Turn Up The Radio was a bop compared to Girl Overboard, according to the forms. Each of them are tied, again.

Then there was a divide over which tracks were better. All the contestants chose Can't Speak French, while both judges chose Give Me All Your Lovin'.

Somehow, every judge and contestant think that Black Jacks was better than Some Girls. Girls Aloud is at a lead.

While it was evenly split amongst judges, 3 contestants thought that Control Of The Knife was a bop. I have a feeling that Tangled Up will move on.

But as it turns out, I Don't Give A got a total of 4 points amongst 3 contestants and one judge. Nevertheless, it seems that Girls Aloud might move on. Which was true, because What You Crying For was also considered a bop as well. Madonna appears to be losing by 14 points.

Even if Love Spent got 5 points from 3 contestants and both judges, MDNA is losing.

It feels evenly split for Damn against Masterpiece, as each one got 3 points. 

The final tracks of each album were seemingly even.

While Girls Aloud's photo got more points, Madonna's performance was as well.

And we've gotten a comment from someone, which says:

But it's obvious who won. By 51-39 points it's...

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

cover-Girls_Aloud_Tangled_Up.png

@Kim Woodburn! Sorry @Cher you have been eliminated from Flop To Bop.

Deserved!! 

14 hours ago, Kim Woodburn said:

Oh wow, i'm pleasantly surprised. Ngl i was expecting everyone to slander G.A. ari11

I probably could've picked a better performance but i chose that one since it has an authentic feel, vocals/visuals were on point and Cheryl sings on key. 

I really enjoyed the album sis so thank u gaga1 

giphy.gif?cid=5a38a5a2x8h9z0m4kjijm2cbk6r6s6vwqrx259gpnh7fj3nd&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

It may be early in the morning in my area (except maybe some others as well), but it's time for the next round!

What was supposed to be an album battle between Breakaway and Lemonade was going to happen, but one of the competitors asked to quit before that even happened. So in light of all this, a new one will take its place.

It's @V For Vendetta against @Mr. Wayne instead. You have, again, 1-2 days to submit your performances and photos. Just one though. Good luck!

Well, I can't believe that I have to do this...but I'm afraid to say...Flop To Bop has been cancelled for the forseeable future.

There are various factors of it being cancelled. All of us obviously can't be on the internet all day, we have things to do outside of that. Inactivity might be another one as well, and not everyone has the time to listen to all of the albums

I would like to thank everyone for participating...I'm sorry I had to do this. :( 

(P.S. There will NOT be another season of this)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.