Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Gabe.

Christina Aguilera | Santo (featuring Ozuna) | Jan 20th, 2022

7 minutes ago, Kylie said:

OZUNAAAAAAA MY FAVE LATIN SINGER oprah15 

SERIOUSLY I CANT WAIT FOR THIS oprah15 

WTFFFFFFF oprah15 

me neither oprah15

hope it's good! oprah15

i remember listening to the leaked demo once but i can't remember if it had Ozuna on it at all. orangu1

3 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

me neither oprah15

hope it's good! oprah15

i remember listening to the leaked demo once but i can't remember if it had Ozuna on it at all. orangu1

I loved Pa Mis Muchachas so I kinda have high hopes! Ugh I’m so hyping this oprah15 

11 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

stan a bit! oprah15

also hope it will do better than PMM! 

I would kinda love to see her high up the charts yet again I don’t need the charts to tell me what I like or not bebe1 and I’m living for Xtina’s Spanish music

1 minute ago, Kylie said:

I would kinda love to see her high up the charts yet again I don’t need the charts to tell me what I like or not bebe1 and I’m living for Xtina’s Spanish music

oh that's correct antm1

it's just that Ozuna is still quite popular within the Latin market so this has a chance to properly smash there.

1 minute ago, Gabe. said:

oh that's correct antm1

it's just that Ozuna is still quite popular within the Latin market so this has a chance to properly smash there.

Idk if you are interested in getting into his music but his voice - his songs…girl, my legs are widely spread gaga1 

2 hours ago, Gabe. said:

me neither oprah15

hope it's good! oprah15

It was a Female Demo singer, the song was quite short too so I think the final product will be quite different.

Super pumped for this, Ozuna is a great choice.

6 hours ago, michael1814 said:

It was a Female Demo singer, the song was quite short too so I think the final product will be quite different.

Super pumped for this, Ozuna is a great choice.

yaaaas antm1cry1

3 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

How good does she look! The cover is a serve and a half.

I know right! I'm hoping it's a look she keeps for the music videos because those braids together with this beat will SHAKE me up

5 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

I know right! I'm hoping it's a look she keeps for the music videos because those braids together with this beat will SHAKE me up

I’m way more pumped for this song over Muchachas, the leak is strong and the visuals look great. I’d never heard of Nathy or Nicki so have Ozuna is a huge step up for me.

10 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

I’m way more pumped for this song over Muchachas, the leak is strong and the visuals look great. I’d never heard of Nathy or Nicki so have Ozuna is a huge step up for me.

I've actually never heard of Ozuna either but I know Christina likes to collaborate with non-mainstream artists so I'm excited!

16 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

I've actually never heard of Ozuna either but I know Christina likes to collaborate with non-mainstream artists so I'm excited!

Ozuna is pretty mainstream though. 34 million monthly Spotify listeners is quite huge.

40 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

Ozuna is a pretty big name in Latin America.

he’s had 6 #1s in Spain I believe and a few in Mexico.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.