Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Britney goes off on Jamie Lynn; Jamie responds; Britney goes off AGAIN

1 hour ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Where has Sam been in all of this? I don't have social anymore but I have not seen him mentioned much lately...

Brit retweeted herself and added that Sam got her the medicine she needed for her fever.

This is a lot to take in, but with everything that Jamie is doing it's not surprising.

It's also worth noting that while her sister was a child star, her career ended when she got pregnant and she's lived a pretty normal life since settling down and becoming a mother. Britney NEVER got that chance. Jamie Lynn has had a lot of time to put things into perspective and get out from under her parent's rule. For Jamie Lynn this is all in the past, it's fresh for Britney.

I saw excerpts from her book and the pure jealousy, hatred and vitriol JL has for her own sister is so outstanding. Like what did Britney ever do to this family other than give them money to sustain their lifestyle. 

JL describing Britney's behavior as erratic or that her career ruined the family is just pure jealousy. Imagine saying those things about your own sister. 

Not to be playing devil's advocate but believing Britney's story exclusively is kinda problematic. Death threats are NEVER okay and Britney fans need to chill with that shit, especially if children are involved.

With everything going on, I think it's safe to say that putting Britney under this kind of strict conservatorship was abusive. However, we don't know 100% what has been and what is going on BTS. Britney does seem to behave rather extreme lately and it seems that she's definitely suffering from certain mental health issues. All in all, I hope Britney gets help to deal with her traumatic experiences and that her father who is undoubtedly the master mind behind the exploitation she has experienced, gets the punishment he deserves.

As for Jamie Lynn, I don't know to exactly what extend she genuinely supported the conservatorship or actually profited from it. I personally don't think that everything Britney says happened EXACTLY that way. When you're furious or deal with hypersensitivity as a result of certain mental issues (like ADHD f.e.), your view of things becomes skewed and you may react more sensitively to things that happen to you, even though they are not meant as an attack (I speak from experience).

I just hope Britney can find peace in her heart and that she will be able to get professional help to deal with her experiences in a way that doesn't result in her somewhat enabling her fans to send death threats to her family.

i hAtE tO bUrSt my SiSteRs buBBle buT tHe bOoK is nOt aBouT hEr 

the passive aggressiveness oozing from this one sentence alone lol3 

like as if her entire career isn't based on the premise that she's the sister of Britney Spears lol3 

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

Not to be playing devil's advocate but believing Britney's story exclusively is kinda problematic. Death threats are NEVER okay and Britney fans need to chill with that shit, especially if children are involved.

With everything going on, I think it's safe to say that putting Britney under this kind of strict conservatorship was abusive. However, we don't know 100% what has been and what is going on BTS. Britney does seem to behave rather extreme lately and it seems that she's definitely suffering from certain mental health issues. All in all, I hope Britney gets help to deal with her traumatic experiences and that her father who is undoubtedly the master mind behind the exploitation she has experienced, gets the punishment he deserves.

As for Jamie Lynn, I don't know to exactly what extend she genuinely supported the conservatorship or actually profited from it. I personally don't think that everything Britney says happened EXACTLY that way. When you're furious or deal with hypersensitivity as a result of certain mental issues (like ADHD f.e.), your view of things becomes skewed and you may react more sensitively to things that happen to you, even though they are not meant as an attack (I speak from experience).

I just hope Britney can find peace in her heart and that she will be able to get professional help to deal with her experiences in a way that doesn't result in her somewhat enabling her fans to send death threats to her family.

This family has done nothing but add to whatever mental health issues Britney has experienced thoughout her life. And now they're trying to gaslight the fuck out of her after she spoke in court telling her it's her fault that they are suffering from some well deserved media backlash. 

How can you tell someone that had to involuntarily be placed into a 1 rated mental facility, have her privacy violated, making her do 10 hours of therapy 7 days a week, threatened to perform, threatened with her kids, putting an IUD in her body, that she is the one who is selfish or that it's their fault she broke out of an abusive situation, all because some gays and articles said some shit about you on Twitter. 

The whole family, but especially JL has been jealous of Britney and her success and that's written throughout the whole book. She asks "When will I matter" while Britney had 8 gallons of blood taken out of her every day, couldn't have money, couldn't leave the house, couldn't do shit without anyone making her believe she's crazy, erratic when acting out emotionally after years of neglect. All the while the whole family was vacationing at the house that BRITNEY bought. Ain't that some shit.

The true question is when will Britney matter, not JL.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.