Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ilya eilish

Jamie Lynn Begs Britney for Ceasefire: ‘This is Embarrassing’

th?id=OVFT.VH-j82dqyEkJdSbdcmGWLS&pid=News&w=256&h=158&c=14&rs=2&qlt=90&dpr=1.5

Jamie Lynn Spears appeared to extend an olive branch to her pop star sister over the weekend, begging Britney to pull their “embarrassing” days-long feud offline and out of the public eye. “Britney—Just call me,” the 30-year-old Zoey 101 star wrote in an extended plea shared to her Instagram Story, “I have attempted many times to speak to you directly and handle this privately like sisters should, but you still choose to do everything on a public platform. “In the meantime, please stop continuing the narrative that I haven’t been there for you or that I’m making things up. I’m happy to share how many times I’ve reached out to you, supported you and tried to help you.

“This is embarrassing and has to stop,” Jamie Lynn concluded, tagging her sister. “love you.” Appearing to promote her new memoir, Things I Should Have Said, a tearful Jamie Lynn explained on GMA that she had “always been my sister’s biggest supporter” and claimed that she “went out of my way” to help Britney win the battle over her conservatorship, which ended with the singer’s release in November. Jamie Lynn also claimed not to know how their rift—colored previously by Britney unfollowing her on Instagram earlier this month—came to be. But in speaking to ABC News the same day, the former Nickelodeon star described her sister as “erratic, paranoid, and spiraling,” alleging in the interview that Britney once brandished a knife at her in a locked room. “I think everyone is allowed to say their truth,” she explained at the start of the interview.

On Friday, Jamie Lynn denounced Britney’s claims, saying they were “absolutely not the truth.” She seemed to allude to conversations happening behind the scenes, writing that texts exchanged in private weren’t matching up to what was being posted on social media. “I hate to burst my sister’s bubble, but my book is not about her,” Jamie Lynn continued. “... There are no sides, and I don’t want drama, but I’m speaking my truth to heal my traumas, so I can close this chapter and move forward, and I wish my sister could do the same.”

x

17 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

Literally all Jamie Lynn had to do was keep quiet or keep her comments short and vague about a private family matter.

Instead she's chosen to blab to the press at every opportunity while also plugging her book.

Exactly lol3

19 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Asking this after publishing a book trashing her sister??? Ofc Britney would respond publicly. They're trying to make her feel guilty for speaking her mind even now. 

Ikr it's literally just so awful. Britney doesn't deserve an ounce of what's happening to her right now cry4

Jamie Lynn’s just desperate to “end” the feud now that she was called out by her Zoey 101 co-Star… for, you guessed it, lying about things that happened on set of Zoey 101.

Isn’t it so damn convenient that she releases a memoir months after Britney’s conservatorship ends and fills it with lies to paint Britney as an unhinged, deranged, paranoid woman? Seems as though the money tree being ripped from the ground affected the entire family. I love to see it. brit9

5 hours ago, trashbanjo said:

Jamie Lynn’s just desperate to “end” the feud now that she was called out by her Zoey 101 co-Star… for, you guessed it, lying about things that happened on set of Zoey 101.

Isn’t it so damn convenient that she releases a memoir months after Britney’s conservatorship ends and fills it with lies to paint Britney as an unhinged, deranged, paranoid woman? Seems as though the money tree being ripped from the ground affected the entire family. I love to see it. brit9

4 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

There have been MANY people that knows Jamie no lips Lynn directily that have stated this bitch is lying her ass off 

Definitely true1

17 minutes ago, Kristina said:

She needs to shut the fuck up. She wants to handle things privately? Guess who’s appearing on a podcast sharing private text messages from her sister..

She’s so embarassing 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.