Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

phugphag

if you fav has had a song spend less than 16 weeks at #1 on the hot 100

You Ke$ha stans are so hypocritical. Firstly, you say One Sweet Day doesn't have the alltime sale record, which neither does Ke$ha, (Elton John does) even though it was one of the years best sellers (split between two years.) But then you say Animal wasn't a flop because it was the years best debut and 15th highest selling album.

K, check my actual font before you spit back, please. My original comment was regarding your calling of 'Animal' a flop - which was incorrect. So please, direct me to my "hypocrisy". I had nothing to do with your original argument with J.

Further, don't group me into a general "stan" category when you've never actually interacted with me before. By doing so, according to your logic, I could just as easily group you into the "delusional little monster category of people who insult others for simply having a differing opinion of 'mother' and are generally blinded by hysteria that they are unable to see another point of view; or see that facts directly in front of them." So yah, that's all I have to say.

You Ke$ha stans are so hypocritical. Firstly, you say One Sweet Day doesn't have the alltime sale record, which neither does Ke$ha, (Elton John does) even though it was one of the years best sellers (split between two years.) But then you say Animal wasn't a flop because it was the years best debut and 15th highest selling album.

I never said that, maybe you should read.

I said the ke$ha broke multiple records with her 9 week streak. Mariah didn't achieve much at all comapred to Kesha and kesha was #1 for almost half the time :)

Sis. Glitter and Charmbracelet sold the same as Animal. They were both flops. Suck it up. Digital sales from 2010 were compared with singles sales from 1995 so I think it's fine to compare album sales from 2001 to 2010.

And gosh you're mentally challenged. Since when have I been a Little Monster? LMFAO. You don't a thing about me. (Yeah. Kelly Clarkson reference.) I only have the Gaga award because of the stanweek vs Christina earlier this year when Born This Way came out. I am by no means a stan. Of course it'd be a Ke$ha stan who can barely comprehend what they're reading to start attacking me for being a delusioned monster. xtina10 xtina10 xtina10 xtina10

Comparing a 2010 album to a 2001 and a 2002 album (when albums could sell 15-20+Million), because THIS is a logical argument. Where do you come up with these? Please, inform me of your secret.

K, now onto the second part of my statement. "Of course it'd be a Ke$ha stan who can barely comprehend what they're reading to start attacking me for being a delusioned monster" Excuse me, but I believe it was you who originally insulted me: "You Ke$ha stans are so hypocritical" - or does that not ring a bell? Comprehension, really? Comprehend this: there is no such word as "delusioned".

Lastly, you failed to answer my original question in your "response". "You Ke$ha stans are so hypocritical" - where exactly can you point this out?

Sis. Glitter and Charmbracelet sold the same as Animal. They were both flops. Suck it up. Digital sales from 2010 were compared with singles sales from 1995 so I think it's fine to compare album sales from 2001 to 2010.

And gosh you're mentally challenged. Since when have I been a Little Monster? LMFAO. You don't a thing about me. (Yeah. Kelly Clarkson reference.) I only have the Gaga award because of the stanweek vs Christina earlier this year when Born This Way came out. I am by no means a stan. Of course it'd be a Ke$ha stan who can barely comprehend what they're reading to start attacking me for being a delusioned monster. xtina10 xtina10 xtina10 xtina10

You can't read obviously. Shame.

Read from the start and you will see that sales were compared to Shania, not Ke$ha.

Read from the start and you will see that sales were compared to Shania, not Ke$ha.

lol I always wondered why on earth did you have a Gaga award. +laughcry+

And what records were that?

OMG!

You actually havent read this thread at all have you ny2

If you had, you would know all this by now ny7

I ceebs trying to make you understand, when you dont even read the thread at hand <a href=http://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/default_ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

to much

Comparing a 2010 album to a 2001 and a 2002 album (when albums could sell 15-20+Million), because THIS is a logical argument. Where do you come up with these? Please, inform me of your secret.

K, now onto the second part of my statement. "Of course it'd be a Ke$ha stan who can barely comprehend what they're reading to start attacking me for being a delusioned monster" Excuse me, but I believe it was you who originally insulted me: "You Ke$ha stans are so hypocritical" - or does that not ring a bell? Comprehension, really? Comprehend this: there is no such word as "delusioned".

Lastly, you failed to answer my original question in your "response". "You Ke$ha stans are so hypocritical" - where exactly can you point this out?

You were the one that corrected by correct facts for the US with WW receipts. rachel4

Sorry I don't spellcheck or reread my posts for grammar. It's the internet. xtina10

Comparing songs from different eras when it's to your advantage.

Let's see. You said TiK ToK was more of an event than One Sweet Day for selling 13 million than spending 16 weeks at #1. That is called a comparison. xtina10 But even then you compared One Sweet Day to a song released three years later. rachel4. You're Still the One spent 9 weeks at #2 and spent nearly a year on the chart, so it's not like it was a random Top 10 hit like you were implying. And One Sweet Day still sold more. um2 I didn't bring up TiK ToK and Ke$ha, you did. First page. Just asking to be dragged +laughcry+

It doesn't matter how long she spent at #1, as her sales were average.

Only 2x Platinum? That's really average for a single. Shania did it with a #7 peaking single around the same time

I'm all for records, but unless it's like Ke$ha, 9 weeks at #1 solo and the biggest selling single from a female artist in the digital era (even though 50% of K$'s sales in 2009 were physical) then it's just as average as Xtina getting a #1 with the lowest sales for a #1

I'm not hating on Mariah, there is nothing to hate. It's just unless you earn the sales from a #1 single, it's not really an achievement. But at least she shares a record with someone

But I see you're already clinging to Ke$hit's fading relevancy ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>.

Poor thing's mind can't even comprehend sequences yet.

OMG!

You actually havent read this thread at all have you ny2

If you had, you would know all this by now ny7

I ceebs trying to make you understand, when you dont even read the thread at hand <a href=http://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/default_ny7.gif' alt='ny6'>

to much

I read. Just not very memorable ones. um2

You were the one that corrected by correct facts for the US with WW receipts. rachel4

Sorry I don't spellcheck or reread my posts for grammar. It's the internet. xtina10

Comparing songs from different eras when it's to your advantage.

Answer my question: "Lastly, you failed to answer my original question in your 'response'. 'You Ke$ha stans are so hypocritical' - where exactly can you point" this out?" or

Your new one: "Comparing songs from different eras when it's to your advantage." - where have I said this?

Instead of turning to insults please articulate an actual response instead of spitting garbage on things that I haven't actually done. Unless you have a response to my questions I'm done, bye.

Answer my question: "Lastly, you failed to answer my original question in your 'response'. 'You Ke$ha stans are so hypocritical' - where exactly can you point" this out?" or

Your new one: "Comparing songs from different eras when it's to your advantage." - where have I said this?

Instead of turning to insults please articulate an actual response instead of spitting garbage on things that I haven't actually done. Unless you have a response to my questions I'm done, bye.

Let's see you tried to correct my receipts when they were right. And then arguing with me because I spilt some tea about Ke$ha being basic. Sorry if I mixed you up with the other Ke$ha stan (I know it's surprising there's more than one) who was comparing TiK ToK to One Sweet Day, but got mad becuase I shed some light on Animal's album sales.

Let's see you tried to correct my receipts when they were right. And then arguing with me because I spilt some tea about Ke$ha being basic. Sorry if I mixed you up with the other Ke$ha stan (I know it's surprising there's more than one) who was comparing TiK ToK to One Sweet Day, but got mad becuase I shed some light on Animal's album sales.

The only "light [you] shed" was comparing a 2010 sale to 2001 and used subjective opinion based arguments.

Let's break down your statement bit by bit:

a)"And no 1.5 million (including Cannbial) is nothing to brag about" is your original statement. "Let's see you tried to correct my receipts when they were right." Incorrect, as they were incorrect: Animal is at 1.3 - 1.4M + 400,000 - 500,000K from Cannibal. I corrected myself once you said US sales to 1.8-2.0M US.

b)"Sorry if I mixed you up with the other Ke$ha stan (I know it's surprising there's more than one) who was comparing TiK ToK to One Sweet Day, but got mad becuase I shed some light on Animal's album sales." So through this statement you have admitted that you insulted me for no reason and are now unable to answer my two questions:

"Lastly, you failed to answer my original question in your 'response'. 'You Ke$ha stans are so hypocritical' - where exactly can you point" this out?" or

Your new one: "Comparing songs from different eras when it's to your advantage." - where have I said this?"

So what can we take from this? You turned to insults for no reason; made claims about statements that I didn't actually make; and are now unable to answer my simple question because you realize your entire font was baseless and are trying to backtrack. Unless you can actually respond with a proper argument without making lose, incorrect claims towards me then I have nothing more to say to you.

The only "light [you] shed" was comparing a 2010 sale to 2001 and used subjective opinion based arguments.

Let's break down your statement bit by bit:

a)"And no 1.5 million (including Cannbial) is nothing to brag about" is your original statement. "Let's see you tried to correct my receipts when they were right." Incorrect, as they were incorrect: Animal is at 1.3 - 1.4M + 400,000 + 500,000K from Cannibal. I corrected myself once you said US sales to 1.8-2.0M US.

b)"Sorry if I mixed you up with the other Ke$ha stan (I know it's surprising there's more than one) who was comparing TiK ToK to One Sweet Day, but got mad becuase I shed some light on Animal's album sales." So through this statement you have admitted that you insulted me for no reason and are now unable to answer my two questions:

"Lastly, you failed to answer my original question in your 'response'. 'You Ke$ha stans are so hypocritical' - where exactly can you point" this out?" or

Your new one: "Comparing songs from different eras when it's to your advantage." - where have I said this?"

So what can we take from this? You turned to insults for no reason; made claims about statements that I didn't actually make; and are now unable to answer my simple question because you realize your entire font was baseless and are trying to backtrack. Unless you can actually respond with a proper argument without making lose, incorrect claims towards me then I have nothing more to say to you.

I don't know what you keep babbling on about seeing how I've told you the same thing countless times. Instead you reply with: font this, font that. How weak can your argument be? Yet you're still writing essays. And don't even know why you keep responding or what you're trying to tell me because you keep talking in circles?

I got my stats from the fact Animal is Platinum and Cannibal is Gold.

I don't know what you keep babbling on about seeing how I've told you the same thing countless times. Instead you reply with" font this, font that. How weak can your argument be? Yet you're still writing essays. And don't even know why you keep responding or what you're trying to tell me because you keep talking in circles?

I got my stats from the fact Animal is Platinum and Cannibal is Gold.

If you're going to make generalizations and incorrect statements about me you better be fucking prepared to back that shit up. "Comparing songs from different eras when it's to your advantage" is the closet thing you've given me to an answer for either of my two questions. An 'answer' however, that is based on (once again) generalization. I have not said anything of the sort. And no, I'm still asking the same thing:

SHOW ME WHERE I HAVE SAID IT! Don't generalize about me. If you said I said something, fucking show me. <----- How is this that difficult to comprehend? The only reason you haven't answered it is because I didn't say it.

this is battle grounds not some dimension of statistical enlightenment. If u need to be so anal just dont come to this section tbh.

or not.

if you don't want to be called out, focus on making threads that actually make sense.

not a single individual in the music industry matches the criteria of this thread.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.