Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

FOTP's The Book Club/Soundtrack association Game

Hey FOTPers, So I've been having this idea for a while but I wasn't sure about it. I eventually made it in the end and basically here are the rules.

Every month, a book will be chosen by me or suggestions by others on this thread. You have to get to know the story and try it to fit with one specific song by a FOTP fave or any songs by different artists or even a playlist about the plot. If you're lazy, you could read the summary on Wikipedia lol2 unless you already read it in the past. For this week, I chose this famous novel which had a lot of TV and movie adaptations and the following book is

Can Characters Change? | Sarah Emsley

I recently read it and I loved it. So what songs would you choose to represent this novel? rav2 Hint: The story is low-key similar to Beauty and the Beast

2 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

This is a neat game. I haven't read P&P but I liked the Keira Knightly movie. Kinda remember the details of the plot. I feel like a Taylor song would fit with it but idk which one xtina2

It's a bit difficult, I know. The 2005 Movie is also very similar to the book so it's acceptable true1 Interesting choice true1 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.