SockBitch

10 Years of "Give Me All Your Luvin"

On 2/3/2022 at 1:22 PM, SockBitch said:

Personally I think the era should’ve gone:

• GMAYL as a cute promo track for the super bowl, as I do like the surf rock / hey Mickey vibes

• Wait a few months and release I’m Addicted as the official lead single in spring

• Masterpiece as 2nd single in late summer

• GGW as final single in early fall

1. Turn Up The Radio- to "reintroduce" Madonna as the pop queen and show the girlies how it is done! Such a breezy and carefree song! Released on February 2012 along with the Superbowl. 

2. Girl Gone Wild- Released in May 2012 just in time for summer! Fun energetic track! The "hey yay ey" dance should've gone viral!

3. I'm Addicted- fan favorite released during the tour around July or August of 2012 with a psychedelic video involving ninjas, neon lights, and Madonna possessed by aliens. 

4. Superstar- cute and catchy song to introduce during the tour around fall of 2012. Promote it on commercials and sing it live! Madonna prancing around in a soldier/wedding garb music video would suffice!

On 2/3/2022 at 1:22 PM, SockBitch said:

Personally I think the era should’ve gone:

• GMAYL as a cute promo track for the super bowl, as I do like the surf rock / hey Mickey vibes

• Wait a few months and release I’m Addicted as the official lead single in spring

• Masterpiece as 2nd single in late summer

• GGW as final single in early fall

1. Turn Up The Radio- to "reintroduce" Madonna as the pop queen and show the girlies how it is done! Such a breezy and carefree song! Released on February 2012 along with the Superbowl. 

2. Girl Gone Wild- Released in May 2012 just in time for summer! Fun energetic track! The "hey yay ey" dance should've gone viral!

3. I'm Addicted- fan favorite released during the tour around July or August of 2012 with a psychedelic video involving ninjas, neon lights, and Madonna possessed by aliens. 

4. Superstar- cute and catchy song to introduce during the tour around fall of 2012. Promote it on commercials and sing it live! Madonna prancing around in a soldier/wedding garb music video would suffice!