Simón.

It's official: Nicki Minaj is a Grammy winning artist! Congrats to the former Queen of Rap!

UGH I love Nicki Minaj so much UGH sure she dates a convicted rapist and pays the victims of but YEAH I am able to look past all that and see her TALENT (30 fire emoji's)  I mean don't get me STARTED about her DISGUSTING personality I have told you already that I hate her UGH but she is SOOOOO talented yessss miss barbie mama 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

7 minutes ago, Kylie said:

UGH I love Nicki Minaj so much UGH sure she dates a convicted rapist and pays the victims of but YEAH I am able to look past all that and see her TALENT (30 fire emoji's)  I mean don't get me STARTED about her DISGUSTING personality I have told you already that I hate her UGH but she is SOOOOO talented yessss miss barbie mama 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

dead2 

She's embarrassing - what a shame. The song is awful and she is just becoming so bitter. It must sting to not have a #1 and then see Cardi, Megan, and Doja do it after you with ease (Iggy too). It must also sting that she is literally the only major female rapper without a Grammy (besides Doja but LBR that will change in a few months). 

EDIT - for the record I am/was a major barb mmkur

2 hours ago, Kylie said:

rip3

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UGH I love Nicki Minaj so much UGH sure she dates a convicted rapist and pays the victims of but YEAH I am able to look past all that and see her TALENT (30 fire emoji's)  I mean don't get me STARTED

Well, they don't really belong in the same sentence tbh because Doja has: TALENT as a PERFORMER and as a VISIONARY CAN ACTUALLY produce better artistry better looks more creat

Sorry a certain game character took over my account for a second  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.