Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

It's official: Nicki Minaj is a Grammy winning artist! Congrats to the former Queen of Rap!

UGH I love Nicki Minaj so much UGH sure she dates a convicted rapist and pays the victims of but YEAH I am able to look past all that and see her TALENT (30 fire emoji's)  I mean don't get me STARTED about her DISGUSTING personality I have told you already that I hate her UGH but she is SOOOOO talented yessss miss barbie mama 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

7 minutes ago, Kylie said:

UGH I love Nicki Minaj so much UGH sure she dates a convicted rapist and pays the victims of but YEAH I am able to look past all that and see her TALENT (30 fire emoji's)  I mean don't get me STARTED about her DISGUSTING personality I have told you already that I hate her UGH but she is SOOOOO talented yessss miss barbie mama 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

dead2 

She's embarrassing - what a shame. The song is awful and she is just becoming so bitter. It must sting to not have a #1 and then see Cardi, Megan, and Doja do it after you with ease (Iggy too). It must also sting that she is literally the only major female rapper without a Grammy (besides Doja but LBR that will change in a few months). 

EDIT - for the record I am/was a major barb mmkur

2 hours ago, Kylie said:

rip3

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.