Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Skyline

Albums with only one good song?

What are some albums where only one song is worth returning to? jj2

My choice is Jessie Ware's "Glasshouse", nowhere close to the quality of Devotion or What's Your Pleasure?.

The only song I can remember from that album is "Your Domino", a cute bop! Everything else is a blur. jj3

18 minutes ago, Kaeya said:

Britney Jean chi1

which song? jj3

6 minutes ago, ajp said:

8-CF96695-5-A96-4-C39-AD34-03716175-E7-A

Now this is a lie. Joanne has several very good songs and people do WAY too much on it.

Which song are you referring to though? ny13

1 hour ago, Skyline said:

What are some albums where only one song is worth returning to? jj2

My choice is Jessie Ware's "Glasshouse", nowhere close to the quality of Devotion or What's Your Pleasure?.

The only song I can remember from that album is "Your Domino", a cute bop! Everything else is a blur. jj3

Thinking About You, Slow Me Down, Finish What We Started and Last Of True Believers would like to have a word! 

but she’s a zionist so idc anymore jj4 

17 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

Born To Die

albums with 0 good songs? Kitty's whole discog ny6

The questionable taste jj3

5 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

I agree about Jessie Ware, it’s an interesting dichotomy considering that almost every song in What’s Your Pleasure is good.

I first got into Jessie's music with Devotion, which I loved. Tough Love was 50/50 and then Glasshouse was poor. At that point I was ready to give up on her musically, but then she came out when What's Your Pleasure? and I was stunned jj4

3 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Thinking About You, Slow Me Down, Finish What We Started and Last Of True Believers would like to have a word!

Hmm... Thinking About You is cute actually, but I don't remember what the other songs sound like rip4

6 minutes ago, Urbi said:

but she’s a zionist so idc anymore jj4 

Yeah, I'm kind of over her now since then jj4 What's Your Pleasure? still bops though

3 minutes ago, Skyline said:

The questionable taste jj3

I first got into Jessie's music with Devotion, which I loved. Tough Love was 50/50 and then Glasshouse was poor. At that point I was ready to give up on her musically, but then she came out when What's Your Pleasure? and I was stunned jj4

Jessie isn’t all that known in the US, but I heard Spotlight on the radio while shopping and that was my way into her discography dead2

Whats Your Pleasure was a true epiphany. 

5 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

LOL and go help Kitty learn how to sing and dance!

even BTS make better music than Kitty and Lana LOL (their music is also questionable outside of Dynamite and Butter)

Wait, who's Kitty? I'm so confused ari9 I was referring to Born to Die.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.