Skyline

Albums with only one good song?

37 minutes ago, Shego said:

Cuntmatica, Britney Jean, MDNA, Witness, rePUTAtion

I mean Chromatica has a few bops here and there and so does reputation but the rest I completely agree with true1

Spoiler

Shitness, on the other hand, doesn't even have any bops (at least from my perspective) ny1

I can't think of an album with only one good song. I'd say Katy, Britney, and Rihanna have bad albums if we remove the singles. Same thing for fearless, artpop and joanne. 

8 hours ago, Skyline said:

Hmm... Thinking About You is cute actually, but I don't remember what the other songs sound like rip4

Yeah, I'm kind of over her now since then jj4 What's Your Pleasure? still bops though

Listen to the other songs they’re gorgeous rose1 

WYP? is a bop after bop yeah but I can’t with her anymore jj4 

Witness by Katy. "Chained to the Rhythm" is a masterpiece, but not much else is there. Also Chemtrails Over the Country Club by Lana. "White Dress" is truly remarkable, but other than that, no ma'am.

21 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

MDNO - Gang Bang is the only good song mad2

Of course your crazy ass would love that song dead2 It's still a decent enough song

Masterpiece is better though mad8

1 hour ago, SeekingThrill said:

The only good songs on Lotus are Lotus Intro and Best of Me. jj2 

MDNA is one of Madonna's worst albums, but saying it has only one good is a lie.  true1 

All of Madonna's albums have at least a few decent songs, so I wouldn't mention any of them in this thread true1

57 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Of course your crazy ass would love that song dead2 It's still a decent enough song

Masterpiece is better though mad8

Masterpiece is... fine. Those lyrics could have been better mad12

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Born To Die albums with 0 good songs? Kitty's whole discog

LOL and go help Kitty learn how to sing and dance! even BTS make better music than Kitty and Lana LOL (their music is also questionable outside of Dynamite and Butter)

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.