Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Strobo

Who has the better discography? Britney or Beyoncé?

Better music  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Overall discography

• Britney
    • Beyoncé
  2. 2. Debut

• ...Baby One More Time
    • Dangerously in Love
  3. 3. Reinvention

• In The Zone
    • BEYONCÉ
  4. 4. Acclaimed

• Blackout
    • LEMONADE

Of their whole generation, these two are the closest women to being considered legends by people.

But some people think that both of their discographies don't live up to that level, so who do y'all think has the better music?

2 minutes ago, Kylie said:

I love Britney more but the albums you mentioned Beyoncé just wins gaga1 

This wasn't a setup I promise, I just couldn't think of any other pairs tbh. Bey and Britney have very different careers.

It's why I left an "overall" option!

1 minute ago, Strobo said:

This wasn't a setup I promise, I just couldn't think of any other pairs tbh. Bey and Britney have very different careers.

It's why I left an "overall" option!

Sure! lol3 
This thread was birthed out of a discussion about Beyoncé not being particularly relevant outside of the US.

DIL>BOMT

ITZ or ST? pretty even. love both but ST has my vote (i'd give it the slight edge).

Blackout or Lemonade? Again, i loooooveeeee both albums and i can't choose...but BLACKOUT has my vote (again, evenly split).

overall? BEYONCE! (ST and Lemonade are ULTIMATE CLASSICS!!!) but BLACKOUT, Britney2001 and ITZ>>>>>>>>

Britney has a lot of good songs and In the Zone & Blackout are both great albums.

However, Beyonce's discography is just stronger overall. Also none of her albums are as weak at Britney Jean, so there's that.

1 hour ago, StrippedX said:

Beyoncé. 

People like to act like Blackout is all that and sure it’s a fun bop from time to time but compared to Lemonade it’s nothing ari8

Lemonade is just as overrated, if not more so.

I do like Blackout but i don't think it deserves the hype, In The Zone is a far better album sonically and creatively.

3 hours ago, BreatheeOnKnee said:

Beyonce takes herself too seriously for someone that steals other people's work and has ghost writers so Britney

I’m afraid you don’t even know what ghostwriter means jj4 

It's Beyoncé for me based on the categories that you listed above for voting. Britney has three completely mediocre albums back to back. Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean is one of the most damaging run for an A-list musician. The former contains demo-esque (lack of) quality of songs while the latter two are reliant on the respective times they were released in (expired sounding is what I mean). Beyoncé only has two albums that don't do anything for me: I Am...Sasha Fierce and 4. However, there are still plenty of great songs in those albums despite the questionable production choices found on 'em.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.