Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Madonna and Katy Perry are teaming up for a new pop remix of one of Madge’s biggest hits

5FIk9kpTURBXy8zOGM4ZDJiMjNlYjViMjBkOTY1N

THEY have individually performed for millions at previous Super Bowls, now Madonna and Katy Perry are teaming up for a huge pop collaboration.

Katy was in the crowd at the SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles with fiancé Orlando Bloom to see the LA Rams beat the Cincinnati Bengals in this year’s American football showpiece on Sunday.

And she had plenty of A-list company — with Mary J. Blige, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Dr Dre, Kendrick Lamar and 50 Cent delivering a jaw-dropping half-time show.

But I can reveal the next big name she will be rubbing shoulders with is Madge, who has enlisted Katy to feature on an upcoming al- bum of re- mixes of her best-known tunes.

The record will mark her milestone of having 50 No1s on Billboard’s Dance Club Songs chart in the US.

And it will come ahead of the 40th anniversary of her debut single Everybody in October.

Not only is she working on her biopic but she’s also been in the studio at all hours.

“She’s been a massive fan of Katy for years and always talked about doing a song with her.

“With the remix project things have fallen into place. As plans are still being sorted out, no release date is set yet. Hopefully fans won’t have to wait too long.”

Despite being good friends for years, Madonna and Katy have never released a song together.

But they have done a joint photoshoot and appeared on stage together, with Katy even making a cameo in the video for Madge’s 2015 song Bitch I’m Madonna.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17650888/madonna-katy-perry-pop-remix/

10 minutes ago, Shego said:

ofc she gonna work with katy now lol3 she could easily work with her in rebel heart but no lol3 

Her team clearly think Katy Perry is still hip and down with the kids, i doubt they've heard a single Ariana song. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.