Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Lady Gaga announces "The Chromatica Ball" - Summer Stadium Tour!

57 minutes ago, Atlantis Princess said:

Do artists dare do move a little bit farther east of Germany for any tour or Europe stops at Germany bebe1

Certainly not right now. kesha5

1 hour ago, SockBitch said:

Just bought new tickets that are WAY better than the original ones I had refunded, I can’t wait gaga13

But also so rude to move the Chicago show from Saturday to MONDAY jj4

I had tickets from last year that will apply to this same show. Is there an easy way to upgrade seats? 

7 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

I had tickets from last year that will apply to this same show. Is there an easy way to upgrade seats? 

Not that I know of. My friend is going to see her in NY and she said that her email basically just reconfirmed the tickets they had. I had fully refunded so this was just a new purchase altogether.

12 hours ago, SockBitch said:

Not that I know of. My friend is going to see her in NY and she said that her email basically just reconfirmed the tickets they had. I had fully refunded so this was just a new purchase altogether.

Got it - my seats were expensive but not the best but at this point I'm just happy to be in the same stadium as her lol. I'll be too drunk and will be dancing too much to care. gaga8 

34 minutes ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Got it - my seats were expensive but not the best but at this point I'm just happy to be in the same stadium as her lol. I'll be too drunk and will be dancing too much to care. gaga8 

Honestly a mood gaga13

15 hours ago, Miss Icon said:

Got my tickets fall9 I can't wait.... my JWT date was cancelled so this will be my first time seeing Gaga live since the ARTPOP Ball oprah2

congrats bestie oprah10  which date are you attending? 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.