Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Princess Aurora

Do you think Dua Lipa really ripped off Levitating?

i saw a post oin instagram/tiktok that someone sleuthed into the details of each song's release and found that the earliest link to the band's song was on soundcloud in 2017.

on soundcloud, you can go back to an old song and replace the audio entirely.

heres an example:

i uploaded a Selena Gomez unreleased song to my soundcloud 1 year ago. 

click edit, and at the top left corner it has two buttons, download file and replace file. (for that you need to buy a SC pro subscription, which i do not have.

the band could have EASILY replaced their song in an effort to sue for dua's money and gain PR popularity.

#JusticeForLevitating rose1 

Spoiler

lZ1KRoU.jpg

weIRihk.jpg

2 hours ago, Christopher Roy said:

i saw a post oin instagram/tiktok that someone sleuthed into the details of each song's release and found that the earliest link to the band's song was on soundcloud in 2017.

on soundcloud, you can go back to an old song and replace the audio entirely.

heres an example:

i uploaded a Selena Gomez unreleased song to my soundcloud 1 year ago. 

click edit, and at the top left corner it has two buttons, download file and replace file. (for that you need to buy a SC pro subscription, which i do not have.

the band could have EASILY replaced their song in an effort to sue for dua's money and gain PR popularity.

#JusticeForLevitating rose1 

Reveal hidden contents

lZ1KRoU.jpg

weIRihk.jpg

This.

Also to note 1: Dua isn't listed as a producer on Levitating & 2: how would she know about a song from a completely unknown reggae band from the other side of the world. Their song literally had no views before all this happened. 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.