Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

VoiceOfTheQueen

How does this forum feel about Gaylor theory

In light of Taylor calling Zoe Kravitz, her COVID roommate (because god knows rich people need other rich roommates to split bills) the CAT WOMAN OF (HER) Dreams and my own boredom this Wednesday night, i decided to make this thread.

Long story short, she has been singing about women all along: Emily Poe, Lizz Huett, Dianna Agron and most "recently" Karlie Kloss. According to the theory, Taylor was in a long term relationship with Karlie and they broke during the Lover era. She was the muse of Reputation-Evermore, which is why the last two albums are 1- depressing af 2- gay af, seriously how is "tolerate it" not a gay song lmao. She hides in the closet to not lose her audience (like, look at how long it took her to come out as DEMOCRAT) and because all the co-bearding she has engaged. In retrospective of FL/EM, her previous discography was also gay af

This post does NOT do a good job explaining it but here is some info, there was a tiktoker who did make a good job at it but her account got taken down. 

5 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I think we should just leave people alone and stop speculating on their sexuality. If they want us to know, they’ll tell us, it’s pretty simple. 

Gaylor speculation is mostly based on the queer reading of her lyrics, so let's not. If she doesn't want to people to speculate she might be queer. She has outright said she wants her fans to dissect all the easter eggs she puts out there so it's hypocrital to say STOP SPECULATING when said easter eggs seem to point out that, oops she isn't straight

23 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

Gaylor speculation is mostly based on the queer reading of her lyrics, so let's not. If she doesn't want to people to speculate she might be queer. She has outright said she wants her fans to dissect all the easter eggs she puts out there so it's hypocrital to say STOP SPECULATING when said easter eggs seem to point out that, oops she isn't straight

I have never read any of her lyrics or heard her songs and thought anything about them were queer. 

11 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

I have never read any of her lyrics or heard her songs and thought anything about them were queer. 

There is nothing explicit, except Ivy perhaps. But it's not hard to see if you are looking it from that lense. And even easier to see if you interpret her Lover being Karlie Kloss

Anyway, if anyone wants to fall into the rabbit hole, feel free to serve yourselves in this channel

She also gets into lyrical analysis in most other videos, but these two are new and succint

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.