Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Snow

Kanye's texts with Pete Davidson revealed

4 hours ago, Kristina said:

"In bed with your wife" 💀 The rest of his texts are fine but really? Aren’t they both grown men? What the hell is this.

If that is what riches does to someone then I'm good with not being fabulously wealthy.

Honestly?

Him pulling the "in bed with your wife card" is FAR from the level of shit Kanye has thrown at this dude. Pete sounds extremely reasonable and it seems he genuinely cares for Kim and the kids (which aren't even his own). It's embarrassing that Kanye is not even taking the offer to talk things out for the sake of his family. All he cares about is his ego.

What makes me even more sad about all this is the fact that my biological father has the same issue as Kanye. Both people with an extreme case of narcissistic personality disorder. These people are all talk and no actions really. They like to make threats, publicly shame others who have challenged their pride and ego but they pussy out when it comes to actually talk about their feelings. If they did that, people would see that behind the megalomania lies a huge pile of insecurities.

33 minutes ago, Madonna said:

What makes me even more sad about all this is the fact that my biological father has the same issue as Kanye. Both people with an extreme case of narcissistic personality disorder. These people are all talk and no actions really. They like to make threats, publicly shame others who have challenged their pride and ego but they pussy out when it comes to actually talk about their feelings. If they did that, people would see that behind the megalomania lies a huge pile of insecurities.

The fact that you just casually dragged your own father. fall8

Daddy shade aside, there is a lot of truth to this. They think talking about these insecurities make them weak and not capable individuals. They hide behind this facade of "all of you are mean to me and hate me" when most people just want what's good for them.

5 hours ago, Kim Woodburn said:

The random downvote... please. fall8

Right? dead2

6 minutes ago, Lynk said:

The fact that you just casually dragged your own father. fall8

Daddy shade aside, there is a lot of truth to this. They think talking about these insecurities make them weak and not capable individuals. They hide behind this facade of "all of you are mean to me and hate me" when most people just want what's good for them.

Right? dead2

It wasn't a random downvote. Wealth has nothing to do with their behavior and poor people aren't saints. I'm tired of seeing the "money corrupts" & "noble savage" tropes, which are frequently used to justify and glorify poverty. 

59 minutes ago, Sabrin said:

It wasn't a random downvote. Wealth has nothing to do with their behavior and poor people aren't saints. I'm tired of seeing the "money corrupts" & "noble savage" tropes, which are frequently used to justify and glorify poverty. 

Where did I mention that poor people were saints or that this behaviour is exclusive to rich people? jj4 I just made a joke that played on the narrative that when someone becomes wealthy they usually become disconnected from reality and do/say stupid or cringy shit.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.