Snow

Which other pop girl has the potential to be a successful actress?

55 minutes ago, Vesper said:

What does that have to do with acting? brit3 

It's an example that having a career in something doesn't mean you're good at it. 

On 4/1/2022 at 1:02 PM, Vesper said:

Not saying JLO is a great actress… but let’s not forget that she does have a very successful acting career as well.

I think Adele could be a good actress if she wanted. 

9 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

It's an example that having a career in something doesn't mean you're good at it. 

JLo is a good actress though? Sure she’s been in some shit movies, but she’s turned in genuinely good performances over the years. Selena, Out of Sight, and Hustlers all spring to mind. She has a tendency to not pick the best projects but even when the movie’s bad, she’s rarely less than fine in it. She’s had some terrible performances as well but no actor or actress hasn’t. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

JLo is a good actress though? Sure she’s been in some shit movies, but she’s turned in genuinely good performances over the years. Selena, Out of Sight, and Hustlers all spring to mind. She has a tendency to not pick the best projects but even when the movie’s bad, she’s rarely less than fine in it. She’s had some terrible performances as well but no actor or actress hasn’t. 

She's a better actress than she is a singer, i'll give her that. 

On 4/11/2022 at 7:28 AM, Billie Frank said:

The OP is about success, not quality; you can be a successful actress without being an Oscar winner if your films sell tickets. JLO has had her share of film flops but she’s also had major box office successes too. brit10 

On 4/11/2022 at 1:28 PM, Billie Frank said:

She is okay at best as an actress (she was GREAT at Shall We Dance though) but she can still dance her ass off 🔥🔥🔥

19 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

She is okay at best as an actress (she was GREAT at Shall We Dance though) but she can still dance her ass off 🔥🔥🔥

She has very beautiful crowds. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

care to help ur fave learn how to sing, write and dance, how to make good music and how to recover her flop career   LMAOO

Katy slaughtered Lady Faggot with the Smurfs 

Lies  EDIT: As if anyone gives a shit about the Smurfs 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.