Snow

Taylor Swift | Carolina (OST from Where the Crawdads Sing) | June 23

48 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Queen of mercilessly teasing her stans lol3

It's funny cause when this was announced people were like "omg, Taylor keeps feeding her fans! Her fans are so lucky" and then.. months of radio silence lol3

3 hours ago, Snow said:

It's funny cause when this was announced people were like "omg, Taylor keeps feeding her fans! Her fans are so lucky" and then.. months of radio silence lol3

i mean, she is keeping us fed. she just knows that she needs to spread everything out so we dont get drowned out with everything at once tay5 

4 hours ago, Snow said:

1 hour ago, Chris said:

i mean, she is keeping us fed. she just knows that she needs to spread everything out so we dont get drowned out with everything at once tay5 

I'd honestly rather this than 6 years of nothing rih9

10 hours ago, Chris said:

9 hours ago, Lynk said:

I'd honestly rather this than 6 years of nothing rih9

Well, it's a good point. I was gonna say about how there's been pretty much nothing since Red TV and that she's seemingly trying to release every 1989 TV song through movies, but hey, at least she's releasing. Perhaps we are spoiled dead2 

It's absolutely gorgeous, as expected. The slight country vibe is very welcome and she sounds very at home in this space. Another stellar track. Now if they only put this song in the correct position in the end credits or in the film proper, sis may scoop her first Oscar.