Kyoteki

Harry Styles | Harry’s House | May 20th, 2022

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Screaming, I was gonna make the thread but didn't cause I saw @Mr. Mendes was making one but I didn't realize someone else was making it too dead2 

Anyways excited for this, not loving the name but maybe the music is good! brit16

The way I didn’t even see this thread….I should stop posting news on mobile

Ok, I actually thoroughly enjoyed the album. It's giving a slight synth- pop tease which I love and it's lighter than his previous works, I was very mixed towards Fine Line and HS1 bc some tracks were too alternative for my basic dance-pop whore soul, whereas Harry's House has a diverse balance. I actually put a heart to 10/13 tracks. Great effort Hazza boo. Anyone else with me?? One Direction Kiss GIF

HDD:

Harry Styles takes #1 on the HITS Top 50 with the year's biggest debut, Harry's House. The Columbia set opens with 515k as Styles crushes the one-week vinyl sales record with an expected 170-175k. Taylor Swift previously held the title with 114k for Red (Taylor's Version). Pure sales contributed 320k to the Harry's House total. 

Styles also premiered with massive global numbers at Spotify, landing in the all-time Top 5 with more than 400m first-week streams. His Love on Tour trek broke Ticketmaster this week as the phenom upped the ante with 15 dates apiece at The Forum and Madison Square Garden.

Repeating at #2, Bad Bunny's Un Verano Sin Ti (Rimas) moves an incredible 153k units in its third week. Kendrick Lamar's Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers (pgLang/TDE/Aftermath/Interscope) slides to #3 with 92k. 

Warner's Zach Bryan scores the year's biggest country opening with his debut studio album, AmericanHeartbreak. The 34-track set enters at #5 with 70k. SEA contributed 89% of Bryan's first-week total.