fab

Most streamed albums of the 2010s: Ariana OUT

42 minutes ago, Slayty Perry said:

No one outside of stan Twitter knows Smellanie while When I'm Gone just went top 10 in three European countries and Play was 97% sold out

They do, and why bring this up anyways when it's not even relevant to the conversation? orangu1

EDIT: If no one knows Melanie, then how come her album was certified platinum last year?

51 minutes ago, Kaeya said:

why bring this up anyways when it's not even relevant to the conversation? orangu1

EDIT: If no one knows Melanie, then how come her album was certified platinum last year?

You said Felony was currently more relevant than Katy. And platinum isn't even that much

9 minutes ago, Slayty Perry said:

You said Felony was currently more relevant than Katy. And platinum isn't even that much

Felony? She's innocent first off. And why did what I say offend you so much so that you felt the need to quote me? She honestly is more relevant than Katy and she is also more critically acclaimed as well. I don't wish to continue this conversation, so please stop responding to me thank you.

3 hours ago, Kaeya said:

Felony? She's innocent first off. 

Yeah she's innocent of that but are we gonna pretend her fetishization of a little kid aesthetic is not weird and kinda not it (like her music)

7 hours ago, Kaeya said:

She honestly is more relevant than Katy

If you ask anyone off the street if they know who Melanie Fartinez is they'll most likely say no. Katy is the only female judge on one of the biggest singing competition shows in the country and her legacy alone makes her more relevant than Mel

12 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Yeah she's innocent of that but are we gonna pretend her fetishization of a little kid aesthetic is not weird and kinda not it (like her music)

It's not a fetishization, actually. A lot of people say it is, but it's not. It's just how she portrays Cry Baby. I am glad you know that she is innocent, though.

8 hours ago, Slayty Perry said:

If you ask anyone off the street if they know who Melanie Fartinez is they'll most likely say no. Katy is the only female judge on one of the biggest singing competition shows in the country and her legacy alone makes her more relevant than Mel

Well they'll have to have heard of Mel one way or another. Katy's impact is undeniable, yes, but is her music the same? I fear not. And like I said, Mel is more critically acclaimed and has a legacy of her own. You are entitled to your opinions, but don't put down Mel in favor of Katy.

On 3/27/2022 at 8:20 AM, Kaeya said:

Well they'll have to have heard of Mel one way or another. Katy's impact is undeniable, yes, but is her music the same? I fear not. And like I said, Mel is more critically acclaimed and has a legacy of her own. You are entitled to your opinions, but don't put down Mel in favor of Katy.

Melanie Martinez and Katy Perry are not even remotely in the same sphere of public consciousness.

1 hour ago, Strobo said:

Melanie Martinez and Katy Perry are not even remotely in the same sphere of public consciousness.

Ok...? Literally though why is my statement offending everyone else? gaga1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what does daily streams in 2022 have anything to do with being among the most streamed artists of the 2010s? You're saying that because she appears low on that list that that's somehow at odds with th

People just denying to accept that Poori is diminishing pop flop.   Katy sitting pretty at #21 while some fave aren’t even on the list. 

Katy's only relevant album lol. Her career still living off Teenage Dream.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.