Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Wonder

Normani Debuts at #15 on Bubbling Under. What Next?

Not only did it miss the hot 100, it missed the top 10 of the bubbling under. What does she do now? Drop the album and go? Cancel the whole thing and start over? Give up? Discuss. 

Wild Side was a massive missed opportunity, but she can recreate that with another high-profile collab. And honestly? I feel like she still has a chance if she actually does a proper rollout. 

She's at a stage in her career where complete flops like this wouldn't affect her career too much. Plenty of smaller artists release songs that go nowhere and they're fine, they're not held to the same standards as the bigger pop girls. She just needs to actually commit to it and release an album. 

What is it with RCA? um2

Do they ZAYN-ify all their artists? 

The best she could do now, is release an EP and get on a special guest slot on someone’s tour.

At this point just pack it up. With how long she's been trying to release this album and not delivering music consistently (let alone good music consistently), there's no way in hell she'll be able commit to a full album/era.

I want to see her succeed, but she's truly been giving nothing despite all the hype she's had around her to the point where I can't even say it's RCA's fault.

If she does release I fully expect her to go back into hiding when it doesn't do the numbers she's looking for.

3 hours ago, Katy Petty said:

Camilla probably getting her LIFE. NorMANi the forgotten flop. lol2

Kkkamila is flopping like hell too. FLOPmance flopped and underperformed (as deserved) LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

Kkkamila TANKED like hell!! Familia is going to FAIL way harder and I'm soooo here for it!!!!! 

Learn this, Kkkamila would've NEVER had any success if she didn't use Shawn to further her career. She has no talent, has no It-factor and no star power. 

5 hours ago, Mario Spears said:

Kkkamila is flopping like hell too. FLOPmance flopped and underperformed (as deserved) LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

Kkkamila TANKED like hell!! Familia is going to FAIL way harder and I'm soooo here for it!!!!! 

Learn this, Kkkamila would've NEVER had any success if she didn't use Shawn to further her career. She has no talent, has no It-factor and no star power. 

She may be flopping now but at least she was able to have a successful debut and  career launch ny4 

8 minutes ago, Mikey Likey said:

She may be flopping now but at least she was able to have a successful debut and  career launch ny4 

And had only one successful album and then FLOPmance underperformed like hell!!!!! ny6. She tanked we been knew! 

4 minutes ago, Mario Spears said:

And had only one successful album and then FLOPmance underperformed like hell!!!!! ny6. She tanked we been knew! 

I fucking hate Camila but even some of her worst performing songs have done better than some of Normani's best.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.