MarvinGayefan123

I just seriously feel bad for the millennials, GenX, and Gen Z

23 hours ago, MarvinGayefan123 said:

You young'uns grew up on Mariah Carey, Beyonce and all the other awful female artists out there who haven't stood the test of time. Even Mariah Carey and Beyonce missed out and they will never know. Their generation is awful. Seriously these ladies haven't stood the test of time and do not have a classic streak of album runs that shaped popular culture.

You kids missed out on Aretha Franklin and Nina Simone who in my opinion are the top 2 greatest female artists ever. You will never know how popular these ladies were then, relying on Google and Twitter or seeing garbage acts claim to have been inspired by them and trying to steal their style isn't the same as being there in real time. 

Girl you know that youtube is a thing right? We can watch their performances anytime we want 

Also you boomers grew up on all that yet you turned out to be the most hateful, bitter and ignorant generation. most of you are not seeing heaven  Baby Boomer Movie GIF

2 hours ago, Sabrin said:

Girl you know that youtube is a thing right? We can watch their performances anytime we want 

Also you boomers grew up on all that yet you turned out to be the most hateful, bitter and ignorant generation. most of you are not seeing heaven  Baby Boomer Movie GIF

I'm not seeing Heaven? How did you work that bullshit out?

8 hours ago, MarvinGayefan123 said:

I'm not seeing Heaven? How did you work that bullshit out?

No one’s seeing heaven first off but even if they did, the time I checked, your good book says isn’t for people who’re spiteful and bitter! And that seems to be all you are so…yeah. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

No one’s seeing heaven first off but even if they did, the time I checked, your good book says isn’t for people who’re spiteful and bitter! And that seems to be all you are so…yeah. 

In your opinion and trust me, bitter and spiteful people will do just fine. 

On 4/4/2022 at 3:26 PM, MarvinGayefan123 said:

In your opinion and trust me, bitter and spiteful people will do just fine. 

Oh so you’re one of those who believes what your religion has been twisted around to be by people to justify being a bad person instead of what your supposedly sacred book actually tells you makes a good person. 

You know that explains a lot. Certainly explains how you can be such a fan of a woman beater. 

moo1

I honestly agree with everything you said. I prefer Nina Simone's rich and velvety voice over Mooriah's wailing and screeching, but that's just me. moo1 I do like Mooriah's singing when she's not whistling like a kettle/dolphin. Her fans saying she's the best in every aspect of singing are just...dead4 and if you say otherwise they will swamp you. rip2

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You young'uns grew up on Mariah Carey, Beyonce and all the other awful female artists out there who haven't stood the test of time. Even Mariah Carey and Beyonce missed out and they will never know. T

go to bed old man 

You're darn tootin'. Why, I remember when you could get your giggles with just two bits for the picture show and the funny papers. Good old Harold Lloyd, and what's that fellow in Popeye who'd gladly

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.