Snow

2022 GRAMMYs | After Party

7 minutes ago, Snow said:

It really should've been an easy win for him but the Grammys committee consists of primarily old white straight men so nicki5 they're very out of touch

From what I've heard, Jon Batiste makes traditional soul music so there's your answer right there. dead2

4 minutes ago, V For Vendetta said:

Apparently Love For Sale winning Best Engineered Album gives them a HUGE chance of AOTY too, so I'm prepared for that ari8 

Maybe.. I wasn't expecting AOTY to be a 4-way race though, I thought it was just between LFS, Sour & HTE, but Jon has become a VERY strong contender now nicki5 

(counting out Evermore & Donda since they were included late and literally weren't even on the ballot)

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Maybe.. I wasn't expecting AOTY to be a 4-way race though, I thought it was just between LFS, Sour & HTE, but Jon has become a VERY strong contender now nicki5 

(counting out Evermore & Donda since they were included late and literally weren't even on the ballot)

I wouldn't rule out H.E.R. though ari8 

1 minute ago, V For Vendetta said:

Yea her, Gaga and Kanye are the only artists to have their first 3 projects nominated for AOTY... her first 2 were EPs rip2

More so compilations of her EPs. I loved those but her most recent one just felt so mid to me honestly.

3 minutes ago, Lynk said:

More so compilations of her EPs. I loved those but her most recent one just felt so mid to me honestly.

The main problem I have with the album is that it's too long.

I made a playlist with her album and took about 5 songs out and rearranged the tracklist, And BAM! AOTY true1 

The “Best Pop Vocal Album” category was skipped.

It will be on the main show instead. There's a chance this means they're waiting for the winner to arrive.

NOMINEES

“Justice (Triple Chucks Deluxe)”
Justin Bieber

“Planet Her (DELUXE)”
Doja Cat

“Happier Than Ever”
Billie Eilish

“Positions”
Ariana Grande

“Sour”
Olivia Rodrigo

Ariana is confirmed not to attend. Doja arrived a while ago. Olivia just arrived and was on the red carpet.

10 minutes ago, Snow said:

The Grammys begged Justin to come.

Is he winning BPVA? Oh no.. rip2 he's up for 8 awards this year. 

he's definitely winning a Grammy then rih11 hopefully none of the big categories rih11