Snow

2022 GRAMMYs | After Party

Just now, Mr. Mendes said:

It's a shame they kinda didn't sound good dead2 Like not terrible but off enough that it sounded really weird 

I think it may just be the song? dead2 a lot of them are actually pretty great vocalists, but most of their performances of this specific song just haven't been that great. 

Just now, Lynk said:

Sir, there are children here rip2

I didn't say anything explicit they don't know

Just now, Snow said:

I think it may just be the song? dead2 a lot of them are actually pretty great vocalists, but most of their performances of this specific song just haven't been that great. 

That's fair

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Yeah, they certainly have an advantage because there are 8 of them so they can save their breath true1 

I'll shut up now as i'm starting to sound like MoronFad321. 

200.webp

1 minute ago, Snow said:

Did the Grammys actually cut this lady's performance with an ad break or did this Swiftie account go rogue
laughcry1

I think it's the Swiftie account... Either way it's a shame, i don't know who the lady is but i was enjoying her performance and song. true1

Just now, Billie Frank said:

I think it's the Swiftie account... Either way it's a shame, i don't know who the lady is but i was enjoying her performance and song. true1

Trevor did say "we'll be right back".. so maybe she was just performing to keep the Grammys attendees entertained? dead2 but yeah that was great actually, I was vibing

Just now, Snow said:

Trevor did say "we'll be right back".. so maybe she was just performing to keep the Grammys attendees entertained? dead2 but yeah that was great actually, I was vibing

It seems they did as she's back now. What a real shame. Not the ad break fill-in giving us the best performance so far. cry0

Just now, Snow said:

That was a really good performance, definitely the best of the night so far. They should've opened with him instead honestly clap3 

He hasn't got the strongest vocals but he really knows how to put on a performance. true1

6 minutes ago, Lynk said:

I'm still mad that "Hey kids, spelling is fun" got cut from ME!"

Same, it sounds so odd now. 

Anyway this Swiftie is playing my favourite Taylor song now... No Body, No Crime! rose1

1 minute ago, Billie Frank said:

He hasn't got the strongest vocals but he really knows how to put on a performance. true1

Sometimes I can't believe this man used to be a stan shitposting on pop music forums too dead1