Snow

Best & worst performances of the night?

grammy-awards-2022-performances.jpg?qual

Who served the best and the worst performance of the night?

For this, we will be focusing on the stan-relevant artist performances, but feel free to include every artist in your consideration if you'd like!

PERFORMERS LIST
Billie Eilish
BTS
H.E.R
J Balvin & Maria Becerra
Jon Batiste
John Legend
Justin Bieber, Daniel Cesar & Giveon
Lady Gaga
Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow
Olivia Rodrigo
Silk Sonic

FEEL FREE TO ALSO CONSIDER:
Carrie Underwood
Chris Stapleton
Brandi Carlile
Nas
Cynthia Erivo, Leslie Odom Jr., Ben Platt & Rachel Zegler

Best for me were probably Lil Nas X & Chris Stapleton, the latter I didn't expect to care for but I really liked the song and somerhing about his voice really caught my attention. 

Worst would possibly be Gaga singing Love For Sale, it was such a mess, she butchered the song, slurred all the words and was prancing about the strange like your drunk aunty that hasn't been to a house party since 1996. Thankfully the second song she did was significantly better and redeemed her performance overall, I enjoyed the second song. 

BTS were also a bit mediocre, they sounded off key on the record and the choreo was very much the same as what we've seen many times before, it probably didn't help that the song itself isn't good. 

Best: Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow. Lil Nas X's vocals are a little shaky, but their performance was by far the most entertaining. 

Worst: John Legend, sitting through his performance pained me. Bieber came pretty close with that ridiculous piano rendition of Peaches though laughcry1 

Billiie, Lil Nas X, and Chris Stapleton were all great. Chris really stunned me and judging by the twitter response, everyone was caught off guard by how much they liked him JHBKNJ

The second song in Gaga's performance was amazing but the Love for Sale performance was.....

BTS danced well (duh) but they sounded like shit

3 hours ago, Billie Frank said:

I tuned out before this thankfully. Should i risk watching it? 

Honestly you're not missing much rip4 his performance came and went, and was only somewhat worth paying attention to because of Giveon. So not very different from the song itself.