Snow

Carly Rae Jepsen | Western Wind | May 6

Bigger Picture:

Spoiler

FPh7dH1XoAACF_Y?format=jpg&name=medium

The song, as described by an insider:

I like it, it's beautiful and introduces her new sound well. But it's very low key, with indie flare, doesn't feel like a usual Carly lead

19 minutes ago, ajp said:

Rostam replied to her Instagram with a flower… on on-going theme by Carly this era:

FPiWcufXoAI9XgF?format=jpg&name=medium

He has obviously produced it alex1

Looks like he did! He was the founding member of Vampire Weeknd, and produced Clairo's album along with HAIM's Women In Music Pt. III... interesting! interesting1 I did like Clairo's album quite a lot. 

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Looks like he did! He was the founding member of Vampire Weeknd, and produced Clairo's album along with HAIM's Women In Music Pt. III... interesting! interesting1 I did like Clairo's album quite a lot. 

He’s worked with CRJ for years. They did “Warm Blood” together. rav3

Her “x marks the spot” is at exit 130 on interstate highway 10 which is in Thousand Palms.

Her Instagram avatar has been her under a palm tree for months:

5-CDC5-A88-5-CBC-4-AAF-A894-3355102-F81-

On the map, she’s indicated theme parks or sites to see in several locations, but where the x marks the spot she hasn’t indicated any “park”. Looking at Google maps, there is a garden called “Sunnylands”. I wonder if the song is called Sunnylands? 

1 hour ago, ajp said:

He’s worked with CRJ for years. They did “Warm Blood” together. rav3

Ah I see, I haven't paid attention to Carly's producers but Warm Blood was a highlight so I'm here for it true1 

19 minutes ago, ajp said:

On the map, she’s indicated theme parks or sites to see in several locations, but where the x marks the spot she hasn’t indicated any “park”. Looking at Google maps, there is a garden called “Sunnylands”. I wonder if the song is called Sunnylands? 

Are we sure the X mark is a hint to the song title or if it's an actual real-life treasure hunt? dead2 

1 hour ago, Snow said:

Are we sure the X mark is a hint to the song title or if it's an actual real-life treasure hunt? dead2 

I think it’s the song title…or where she buried Disco Sweat cry0

So I called that number bey11

Its just the Carly Rae Jepsen Hotline. Where one can get info on music and her tours but no news. In fact, it was just her introducing things but after 30 seconds you get disconnected with no option to <Press 1> for Music or <Press > for Tour Dates. sia4

Also, the music in the background was not even her music, unless it is and this was a clue? sia2