Snow

Rihanna talks new music

FQJE8DJWUAMQvj5?format=jpg&name=large

And that long-awaited record? Making music is still very much part of the program, even if she’s playing her cards very close to her chest. In her mind, Anti still stands as her creative benchmark, “my best album to this day.”

Released in 2016 and famously snubbed by the Grammys, the genre-busting album was ahead of its time—and a hard act to follow. Right now though, she’s not trying to be in competition with herself, or anyone else for that matter. “I’m looking at my next project completely differently from the way I had wanted to put it out before. I think this way suits me better, a lot better,” she says. “It’s authentic, it’ll be fun for me, and it takes a lot of the pressure off.”

x

“I’m looking at my next project completely differently from the way I had wanted to put it out before. I think this way suits me better, a lot better,” she says. “It’s authentic, it’ll be fun for me, and it takes a lot of the pressure off.”

You'll notice that the word "music" is not used here bebe1 "Project" applies equally to lipstick....

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

You'll notice that the word "music" is not used here bebe1 "Project" applies equally to lipstick....

She's looking at it "differently" in that her previous projects exist, whereas her next doesn't. kesha4

i think if she is talking about music, she'll release it and not tour for it until the next album as a joint 2 album tour true1 

or three albums depending on how long she wants to wait before going on tour. true1