1. 1. CEST = Central European Summer Time

• Sundays 8PM CEST
    • Tuesdays 8PM CEST
    • Firdays 8PM CEST
    • None of these will work for me

w4PsgLq.png

(Banner by @Hyun.)

The Top Answer Game is back!

Many of you are probably familiar with the game from past seasons, but if you aren't, it's very easy so don't hesitate to join!

This season will consist of 5 ROUNDS.

How to play: During each round I will post 10 questions for you to answer. You have 5-7 days to send me your answers through PM. You should NOT answer with your personal opinion, but go with the answer you think most of FOTP will choose.

The scoring: You get ONE point for each answer; plus one subsequent point for each other person who said the same answer as you. As an example; if you were the only one who said your answer, you get one point. If you and two other people said your answer, you get three points (1 + 2).

Result shows: Each week there will be a results show where I will reveal the answers to each question. The will also be 5 bonus questions. The first one to answer the bonus questions correctly will get 3 extra points added to their total score.

If you're still unsure of how the game works, don't hesitate to ask, or read the TAG Information thread HERE.

The winner gets 2 months VIP

membership for free!

P.S. Please vote for the best time to hold the results show this season in the poll!!
(I want as many people as possible to be able to be here and grab some bonus points!)

The deadline to send your answers will be the day before the results show.

Without further ado, let's begin Round One!

Round One Questions:

1. Name an actor who has won an Oscar

2. Name the first word that comes to mind when someone says "Britney Spears"

3. Besides singing, what is something Rihanna is good at?

4. Name something to do in quarantine

5. Name a uniform many men look sexy in

6. In one word, describe FOTP

7. If you could unhear one of the #1 singles (on the BB Hot 100) of 2021, which one would it be?

8. Name a celebrity that should be canceled

9. Name the best Italian food

10. Which FOTP fave should release an album ASAP?

@Members @Members (No BG) @Members (No CAL) 

Looks like Sunday works best for most people! So the first results show will be held this Sunday (April 17) at 8PM CEST! You can send your answers until then, preferably by Saturday.

Thanks for sending your answers! The results show will start in 5 hours and 25 minutes, you can see a live countdown here if you're unsure of when that is: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20220417T20&p0=187&font=cursive&csz=1. Hope some of you can make it to the results show, there will be bonus points up for grabs!

@Simón. @Snow @Chris @Mario Spears @Harry. @Lynk @Shego @Equals = @Mr. Mendes @V For Vendetta @Amanda Laura @Horn.E @Dennis Reynolds @fab @SeekingThrill @Billie Frank

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Banner by @Hyun.) The Top Answer Game is back! Many of you are probably familiar with the game from past seasons, but if you aren't, it's very easy so don't hesitate to join! This se

Thanks for sending your answers! The results show will start in 5 hours and 25 minutes, you can see a live countdown here if you're unsure of when that is: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generi

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.