Snow

Little Mix have 'no plans' to work together as a group after tour

SEI_98017574-e1649587884951.jpg?quality=

Little Mix fans were left in tears as Perrie Edwards and Leigh-Anne Pinnock confirmed that Confetti will be their last ever tour as the girl band - despite previously saying they would simply be 'taking a break' and that they had plans for more music, tours and performances in the future.

One devastated fan tweeted a clip of Perrie's acknowledgement that this would be their last tour, and wrote: 'Currently crying because Leigh basically confirmed this is their last ever tour whilst on stage. She said it would only be right to sing a fan favourite on their final tour.'

“It's been a fantastic 10 years and what they've achieved is extraordinary,” said their agent John Giddings, of Solo Music Agency, who admitted there were no plans beyond this Confetti Tour for the group. 

Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock have both confirmed solo deals, along with former member Jesy Nelson. Jade Thirlwall is being talked up as the first Little Mix member to launch a solo career after the group's hotly anticipated Confetti tour, and it's being reported that she's ready to 'do a Madonna,' by ditching her second name.

x

I was so sad when I saw this :( I love their music so much. I understand no group lasts forever, but I feel like they could have some good years left together, they are still pretty successful (in the UK). But I understand as they grow older they wanna pursue solo careers and other things and move on with their lives. It feels like literally every group ends shortly after a member has left too. I’m sure they will make a reunion album & tour 5-10 years from now though!

To be honest we all saw this coming... Literally almost every pop group of this type ends with them saying they'll go on hiatus after their upcoming album/tour then once the tour is over the hiatus becomes pretty much permeant.  

32 minutes ago, Kristina said:

It feels like literally every group ends shortly after a member has left too. 

Unless you're the Sugababes. brit9