Autumn Variations

BTS | PROOF | June 10, 2022

37 minutes ago, Equals = said:

I'm pretty sure this era could end up being the worst of their career dead2

With their trajectory so far.. PT(S)D and all.. I would not be surprised nicki5 

On 4/17/2022 at 9:32 PM, Equals = said:

I'm pretty sure this era could end up being the worst of their career dead2

Praying they tank before they're forced in to Military service. brit16

19 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Praying they tank before they're forced in to Military service. brit16

I hear they have been exempted because they brought honor to South Korea. Honor of what? Cultral Appropriation and racism?

It's unfair to korean men who are not performers and unfair other idols who had to enlist because it's their national duty.

2 hours ago, Kang Yuchan said:

I hear they have been exempted because they brought honor to South Korea. Honor of what? Cultral Appropriation and racism?

It's unfair to korean men who are not performers and unfair other idols who had to enlist because it's their national duty.

Yup it's true rip3

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/south-korea-bts-law-mandatory-military-service-1096796/

17 minutes ago, Equals = said:

That's unfair, especially to men who had to join the army because it's the law.

BTS's music has been trash ever since they set their sights  on winning a measely Granny every year. And every year they lose. 

Their new songs are cringe.

It’s a Compilation Album nicki5

“The BTS anthology album that embodies the history of BTS will be released as they begin a new chapter as an artist that has been active for nine years to look back on their endeavors,” the statement read. “The anthology album Proof that consists of three CDs includes many different tracks — including three all-new tracks — that reflect the thoughts and ideas of the members on the past present and future of BTS.”

28 minutes ago, Kang Yuchan said:

So it's a quick cash grab from their baby bra keyboard warriors on the internet, aka their ten to fifteen year old demographic. ari1

At this point they are just milking whatever popularity BTS have left.

…but 3 all-new songs! alex1

On 4/25/2022 at 7:04 AM, Kang Yuchan said:

i think its cos honour is a huge deal in (at least some, im not asian so i wouldnt know) asian countries so being exempted from enlisting for that reason isnt too far fetched.

3 hours ago, ajp said:

It’s a Compilation Album nicki5

their "best" album the released last year was literally all three of their japanese albums randomized across two discs + Dynamite and removed the intro and outro tracks nicki5