Max

Lady Gaga | Hold My Hand | May 3rd

8 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

I love it, but sis could definitely benefit with more backing vocals and a choir or something. 

Imo that would take away the intimacy, that this song tries to emulate

On 5/4/2022 at 12:03 PM, Joanne said:

How is it charting and streaming? 

Badly. it's not currently charting on Spotify US or Spotify WW, and in it's first two days has not hit 1.5m streams. It remains to be seen whether or not she'll get a spot on TTH or NMF, but without it she'll only have the video to boost her. Why she released this on a Tuesday I don't know. 

14 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Badly. it's not currently charting on Spotify US or Spotify WW, and in it's first two days has not hit 1.5m streams. It remains to be seen whether or not she'll get a spot on TTH or NMF, but without it she'll only have the video to boost her. Why she released this on a Tuesday I don't know. 

ari7Yikes

antm1Cmon Gaga get a sleeper hit babe. She just needs the radio support like Shallow and MR. 

On 5/6/2022 at 9:14 AM, Joanne said:

ari7Yikes

antm1Cmon Gaga get a sleeper hit babe. She just needs the radio support like Shallow and MR. 

Much like all soundtrack singles to blockbuster films, this will see the inevitable bump from exposure to theater audiences. My guess it will undoubtedly go top 40 on the Hot 100 at that time pushed by streams/sales, perhaps higher. Not sure if it will get much radio support but if it does it will most likely be 3 months from now on adult contemporary radio for all the soccer moms to blast in their minivans. 

On 5/10/2022 at 7:06 PM, harry said:

Much like all soundtrack singles to blockbuster films, this will see the inevitable bump from exposure to theater audiences. My guess it will undoubtedly go top 40 on the Hot 100 at that time pushed by streams/sales, perhaps higher. Not sure if it will get much radio support but if it does it will most likely be 3 months from now on adult contemporary radio for all the soccer moms to blast in their minivans. 

eve1